• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

The Dark Knight 9/10

S

SilentFilmStar

The Ruins: 7/10 just because it was creepy and different.
South Park Imagination Land: 7/10
Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay: 9/10 Probably funnier then the first

A

aeonbleu

The Dark Knight 9/10
Step Brothers 7/10
Pulp Fiction 10/10

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I got the chance to see an early viewing of Pineapple Express. The movie has so many hilarious moments I just never got a chance to breath. The plot itself was fantastic, just completely out there. I might not be stoner, but that didn't affect the movie in any way. There were still a lot of references to Mary Juana(I know that's spelled wrong) that are funny. One big moment was when they revealed:

The cross blunt. Three different blunts rolled to converge in one spot. You smoke all three sides! Haha!

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;188089 said:
I would agree, the start was pretty good and some humour was good. However they didnt explain enough and left some characters stories very briefly explained. First half of the movie id say 7/10 and second half 6/10.
Couldn't agree more! I saw this last night, first 45 minutes I was like, cool this goes along with the trailer I saw, ok enjoying this, then it was like WTF! what happened, wheres this story going, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it but wow did it change! I give it a 7.5 out of 10!;)

And a good bonus is "Hallelujah", performed by Gord Downie and written by Leonard Cohen, very nice song.
I agree about the film but this guy is just another person ripping off Jeff Buckley's version of this song!

S

SilentFilmStar

I just watched The Lost Boys II: The Tribe.
I liked it, it had Corey Feldman in it too. I give it a 7.5/10.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Green Street Hooligans 7/10

J

Johnnycky94

Dark knight 9/10

Heath Ledger p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Zquad;193991 said:
Green Street Hooligans 7/10

Good movie :thumbsup:

The Dark Knight 9/10 Ledgers performance is fantastic.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hot Fuzz - 8/10. I'm a Simon Pegg/Nick Frost fan anyway and the sheer number of cameo roles made it even better. Who would have thought a former James Bond would be such an evil villain? :lol:

DragonWars - 0/10. Butchered by Z-movie actors and the inability to make a decent film. This is straight to DVD Bargain Bin fodder only (and that's being nice)

A

Aristodemus

Movie- Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanimo Bay
Rating- 9/10
Reason- This movie had only gone above and beyond the expectations I had for it. The scene with the inbred cyclops boy...priceless.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Angel;194044 said:
Hot Fuzz - 8/10. I'm a Simon Pegg/Nick Frost fan anyway and the sheer number of cameo roles made it even better. Who would have thought a former James Bond would be such an evil villain? :lol:

I agree, Hot Fuzz is a great movie, it exceeded all my expectations.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

*sigh* I really am a thread-killer. And a necromancer. And a double-poster.

My Boss, My Hero - 9/10
I watched the first episode of My Boss, My Hero, a Korean comedy/drama series (not the movie!). I must say, the 8.6 score at IMDB was promising, but it still exceeded my expectations. If you have the possibility of watching this, I strongly recommend it.

B

Blue Will

Scary Movie 9/10

The original and by far the best!! Awesome, funny, gory, left me in stitches!
"Waaaazzzzzuuuuppppppp" :p

F

Father of Skorm

kung fu panda. 8/10 reallt funny jack black rules, but could have been better. the chinese subtitles didn't help...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Jumper - 7.5/10. It was not bad but full of gaps and Rachel Bilson has clearly jumped on the size zero bandwagon and looks like a lollipop - not at all well...

I think I'll read the novel next and see if it's as ill-fitting as the film. It was entertaining, the premise was good, but not enough time was taken over certain characters and I kept waiting for it to get really climactic but it didn't.

Plus Hayden Christensen = terrible actor. Did the casting directors not see the shambles he made of being Anakin Skywalker?? And Jamie Bell had a weird accent he kept slipping in and out of whilst talking VERY fast all the time.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Jumper: Not bad, not bad. I quite liked it. Sharon covered most of the bad pints already. :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;195279 said:
Jumper: Not bad, not bad. I quite liked it. Sharon covered most of the bad pints already. :p

Bad pints...? Thought they only happened in The Shrew. :lol: :p

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

star wars clone wars (the animation) just out today, I enjoyed it but as a massive star wars fan whose read all of the books (I know, I'm a geek) their were too many plot holes for me, my hubby how ever loves the films but hasn't read the books so he though it was amazing.
Animation was cool and it was a good intro to the new TV series, so scores
from me 7.5 out of 10
my hubby 8 out of 10