• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver in Fable 3, Feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Reaver in Fable 3, Feelings?

Prince Louis;430713 said:
You're right it would hurt me. I can't kill anything pixel! I RAN AROUND THE BALVERINES!

Will Reaver be in the same outfit? I wonder..hmm..

I was actually talking about how you'd end up killing all your citizens and thus unable to speak to anyone or shop or doing anything really.

Doubtful.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

Oh cool Tyrant have you seen a picture of him!?

If thats true that is so awesome. I always just assumed that it would be some sort of suprise to see him again.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score

I hope you can kill him. Infact, what might be rather interesting (given that Reaver seems to have a very large company in the game) would be a choice between killing him, or that massive profits etc that teaming up with him would grant you.

You know, a sort of, his a total scumbag and deserves to die but his support could swing this war in my favour.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

DiamondFlair;430778 said:
I hope you can kill him. Infact, what might be rather interesting (given that Reaver seems to have a very large company in the game) would be a choice between killing him, or that massive profits etc that teaming up with him would grant you.

You know, a sort of, his a total scumbag and deserves to die but his support could swing this war in my favour.

That's an interesting way to look at and I myself had planned on mentioning. Good job on beating me to it.

I do indeed believe this may be the case. I'll see how things turn out and yes, I may let him live in exchange for monetary gain.

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
If me and reaver get in a fight he stands no chance. In F2 my command of the will was even better than Garths in my opinion. All reaver has is... well dead-on aim and.. looks.. But that doesn't matter! I have the fie! and the lightning. and the last thing he has is Reavers Rear Passage, which when I bought the house I constantly threw fireballs at the bookcase for Barnum

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
While I don't want to kill Reaver (out of fear of missing out on his hilariousness), I kind of do want to fight him just to see how difficult of an opponent he would be. I hope he's not just a small "Oh look this guy was in Fable II" reference, but actually plays an important part.

Nobody tell me if you know what he does, though (I do know that he has his own company or whatever, that's it).

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
Reaver, being an immortal, immoral, wealthy, dualist is too much a threat to the crown and the Kingdom. It'll be in our interest to reduce his sphere's of influence and limit his power in any way possible. This will likely result in his death :(

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
I saw a video with logan saying something about Reaver being important, and I'm going to have to agree. I think Reaver is the face of industry, if you get kill him you have no one that is intellegent enough to handle that econmoic empire of RI. Honestlt though, at least in my mind, he could care less about a kingdom and more about making money, explorting people, and sacrificing people ro the shadow court.

J_onny

Reaction score
I'd bring them all back if I had my way. Not just Reaver but Hammer & Garth as well, not to mention Scythe, Whisper, Thunder, Jack, Scarlet Robe, Briar Rose, et al. The more the merrier! All the Fable characters are great and I miss all of them when they're not around. Hell, they could even bring back the guildmaster and I'd be happy, even if he did keep bleating on about quest cards and low health!

XCRmonger

Reaction score
Oh, ugh, I hated him. I hope I get a chance to kill him.

Hydroblitz

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, in order to get his help, you have to agree to let him destroy a section of the forest for his factories once you are king. dont quote me on this, cant remember the source.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
I'd bring them all back if I had my way. Not just Reaver but Hammer & Garth as well, not to mention Scythe, Whisper, Thunder, Jack, Scarlet Robe, Briar Rose, et al. The more the merrier! All the Fable characters are great and I miss all of them when they're not around. Hell, they could even bring back the guildmaster and I'd be happy, even if he did keep bleating on about quest cards and low health!
i thought scythe made an apperance in 3? sombody must know

J_onny

Reaction score
i thought scythe made an apperance in 3? sombody must know
Last I heard it had been denied that Scythe would reappear but the fans really want it. Of course nothings definite until release and the denial could be Lionhead trying not to spoil anything. I don't think we'll see Scythe though, much as I'd love it.

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
How do I feel about Reaver?

...I hope there is a "Press X to Kick Reaver In The Nuts" feature.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I think its good Reaver is returning, his game time in fable II was limited and he provides us a small link with Fable II.

I liked all of the heroes from Fable I...except Whisper and Thunder. I hated the way she kept calling me farmboy, even when in the arena when she begged for death, she was just wanted to get killed.

and Thunder, what a ******* douchebag, I relished and savoured every moment when i slew his mountain sized ass

Dragonfly42

Reaction score
Reaver must die have you all forgetten wat he did to the Fable one guy. The first time I see him helpful or not his dead dead dead dead I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LordBleckZ

Reaction score
regardless of hatred and what not, i think it would be in anyones best interest to kill Reaver.

Reason 1: the guy has no morals, so betraying you at any time is very likely, Even if u sided with him and helped his factories grow, thats just more power for him to betray you with. Easily could see him betraying you for Aurora.

Reason 2: His DragonStomper. 48
srsly if he has this on him and its possible to kill him for it, then that makes it solely worth putting a bullet between his eyes

Reason 3: This is more of a joke reason, but do you really need anyone willing to disrespect you when your king? it sets a bad example lol. OFF WITH HIS HEAD.

Cain

Reaction score
^Hes using a different gun now, so no .48. And you all talk about killing reaver as if its simple. The man is over 200 years old and managed to take out 6 spire guards in a second. Do you not think that if he was that easy to kill, he would be dead by now.

LordBleckZ

Reaction score
^Hes using a different gun now, so no .48. And you all talk about killing reaver as if its simple. The man is over 200 years old and managed to take out 6 spire guards in a second. Do you not think that if he was that easy to kill, he would be dead by now.

oops, yes you are indeed correct. Btw spire guards were dreadfully easy. 6 commandants would of been more impressive but even then they were easy as well. Hell who am i kidding, everything was easy in fable 2. I do indeed hope he is a formidable foe if you fight him, perhaps using very annoying hit and run tactics against the player

Status
Not open for further replies.