• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RPing on oblivion

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score
Re: RPing on oblivion

^^ u tryed the armour re-pair on summoned armour trick?

it makes u have the summoned armour perm, and it looks like/same stats as daedric without the weight added.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Or just level up Heavy Armor? It weighs the same as light with the mastery perk.

Bennykelly

Antagonist
Reaction score

My character is a lone warrior ,

in his spare time he accumulates armour and sells it for low low prices +rep

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

That's one of the things I dislike about Oblivion - your character all ends up looking the same! I wish there was some super epic set of Orcish armour I could wear because it looks totally awesome, but nooooooooooo, I gotta wear that less cool Daedric armour...

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

I just started playing Oblivion like 2 weeks ago, and now I have a new level 36 assassin. If you have the Mehrunes Razor DLC, and you favor Light Armor, kill the Morag Tong assassin within the jail. It's so friggin' awesome.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Tsuyu;331682 said:
That's one of the things I dislike about Oblivion - your character all ends up looking the same! I wish there was some super epic set of Orcish armour I could wear because it looks totally awesome, but nooooooooooo, I gotta wear that less cool Daedric armour...

Enchant the Orcish armour so it provides a bonus to your armour. That way even if its technicly broken it will still provide the max of 85% sheild. Thats what I did with my mage charecter, only I enchanted clothing so its light and doenst affect my spells.

X

Xeon

My stupid High Elf just got bit by a vampire and I'm too lazy to do the vamp cure quest :p

O

owentehultimate

mines a breton who is the arch-mage, he wears the average arch mages robe, but he discovers on manimarcos staff a note saying that manimarco was his dad, the guild knew it, he brings down the guild and turns it evil, he wears manimarcos robes, he has many followers but gets cocky and plots o take over tamriel and become the dark overlored of tamriel.his hq is the frostcrag spire.

I'm thinking of making one of me
make it a very pale wood elf(im small and pale) loose rose blonde hair on full length birthsign the lord (equivelent to aries), but i dont know the class though

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Necro posting is bad mkay?

08-24-2009