• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sacrifice, love, or wealth?

Sin

is God
Reaction score
Sacrifice, love, or wealth?

Which did you pick?

Sacrifice = Statue of yourself. (Good)
Love = Your dog back.
Wealth = Large sum of gold. (Evil)

Personally, i will pick love each time i beat it, i can't do without my dog, that was one of my favorite parts of this game! Wealth i can earn and sacrifice is not worth losing Money/Dog IMO.

D

Darkside Hazuki

Re: Sacrifice, love, or wealth?

I haven't actually beaten the game yet (I started over just before the end on my first playthrough), but I'm certain I'll pick the dog. I mean... you can already have statues of yourself, and you can easily attain vast sums of money, so, really. There's no question.

Besides, I like my doggie.

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Darkside Hazuki;250591 said:
I haven't actually beaten the game yet (I started over just before the end on my first playthrough), but I'm certain I'll pick the dog. I mean... you can already have statues of yourself, and you can easily attain vast sums of money, so, really. There's no question.

Besides, I like my doggie.

I beileve the money was 1million (Not for sure, if im wrong correct me), that would take awhile but you can still get it! YOur dog you would never get back though.
And a stupid statue and the 'gratitude' of Albion is not greater than the almighty Buddy. :cool:

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

munny isworthless and sacrifice is dumb... and the dog gets annoying...I chewse both! jk i wasthinking of towlie.

E

evilsparrow

Love...... your screwed with out ur dog and im tired of all those other people choosing sacrifice which only gives u renown and i think good points

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

i chose love.

yeah the money is 1mill for wealth.

this is cheating, but to earn all the achievments just make a choice, unlock the achievment, then exit to the dashboard. load, rinse, repeat. its cheating, but my excuse is that the dog is just so good i just cant do without him! well done LH!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

yeah ^ i thought of that it was funny. I still havent gotten around to doing it thouhg

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Zarkes;250600 said:
munny isworthless and sacrifice is dumb... and the dog gets annoying...I chewse both! jk i wasthinking of towlie.
wanna get high?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

There ive got it! The tune to funky town!

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Sin;250588 said:
Wealth i can earn and sacrifice is not worth losing Money/Dog IMO.
Well... it's not worth it no. But please, read my next quote regarding this.

Sin;250599 said:
I beileve the money was 1million (Not for sure, if im wrong correct me), that would take awhile but you can still get it! YOur dog you would never get back though.
And a stupid statue and the 'gratitude' of Albion is not greater than the almighty Buddy. :cool:
Yes, the money amount is 1,000,000 million gold.
Stupid statue? Well, I don't care for the stature either, but really; people with a pure heart will choose sacrifice, most of the times. And of course, I have a pure heart. Sacrifice ftw.

Zarkes;250600 said:
See quote above.

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Choosing love doesn't affect your good/evil points drastically, or even if at all! (Again, this is a unknown guess, correct if wrong)!

And im quite surprised i got that 1million ander right...i don't even remember we're I seen that at before! lol

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^i dont think they shouldve given you the mill gold, make fairfax castle to easy to get (excluding all the munny glitches they didnt know abou) They shewdve had valuable gems and jewelry for or hero or rich ppl clothes idk.

T

Teeem3000

The first time through the game I had 2.5 million by the end, and I was an uber good character. I chose sacrifice(like an idiot), and lost my dog forever(and my family, not that I cared about that). I don't really play with that character any more, because my doggy's gone! I hope in the dlc, you can get a new dog. Or at least a potion that changes you back into a man, cause I changed my second character into a woman.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I always choose family and dog. Love. I miss my dog to much.:D

A

alexro213

heh, I chose the dog as most people do. I had nearly 5 million gold and screw everyone else, they deserved to be dead for being so weak ;p.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

12-22-2008 eh

This is against the rules.

I

ilslirele

Always love, because I can't do it without my dog.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Sin;250652 said:
Choosing love doesn't affect your good/evil points drastically, or even if at all! (Again, this is a unknown guess, correct if wrong)!

And im quite surprised i got that 1million ander right...i don't even remember we're I seen that at before! lol

its like 50 good points lol really the money is worthless as you can make 1 mill by buying all the houses in bowerstone up the prices to 100 and go to sleep, sacrifice if you don't need to find all the dig stops and know were to find the treasures. I really wish they gave more choices, was rather disappointed when i couldn't decide whether i wanted to make my self surpreme overlord or cause the sword of aeons to come back. Also at the VERY end they should of giving the choice to follow lucien into his plot and help him achieve his goal or stick to theresa

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I picked love.

TehZomgFactor

Reaction score

I'm a gooddy two-shoes so i choose Sacrifice
.______.