• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scars the final discussion

Would you want scars in Fable 2?

• Yes I would love them back!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

gdude987654321

Re: Scars the final discussion

i dont know if this has been said but considering there will be guns in fable 2 and enemies will have them i think it would be cool to have gun shot wound scars

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

gdude987654321;102024 said:
i dont know if this has been said but considering there will be guns in fable 2 and enemies will have them i think it would be cool to have gun shot wound scars
That's a good point there should be +Rep

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

gdude987654321;102024 said:

Surprised that hasnt been suggested actaully and good idea.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Shooting ranges! But yeah. Bullet Scars would be kinda neat.

J

Jester.

and scary i wonder what they would look like after due time?

B

blu phoenix

Liking the idea of bullet scars, and those would be the ones that I would never want to heal.:lol::p

J

Jester.

i think it would look odd after awhile...

B

blue crow

Maybe the scars can be a option. You know like you go on the menu and put scars on or off. That way the people who wants scars can have them Yet the people who dont want scars can turn the option off.

D

darthlime101

I was thinking the same thing: An option to turn the scars off. If you want all the bad-***-ness that comes with battles, keep the scars on. If you want to impress the people of Albion and find a suitable mate, turn them off.

Brilliant.

B

blue crow

Thanks i guess i play too much gears. There is a option to turn on or off the blood and and gore and the curseing.

B

blue crow

^ Not really i have been spending most of my time with blu.

J

Jester.

hmmm that disable option would be pretty nice and who says u cant get hitched when you have a few scars...for all you know they could help seal the deal :p

Three

Rawr
Reaction score

Wow. Bullet wounds would really spice the game up. Excellect idea!

I'd love to see that. You're just charging at someone, he pulls out a gun, bullets fly everywhere and 5 of them enter your body, only leaving it with holes...and a pool of blood. Oh God that would be awesome >_<

J

Jester.

and if you lived teh story you would tell

S

soljahboy13

that option thing would be good. i liked the scars, but it made my guy look hideous when he had no shirt on and his back was facing the sun coz they all kinda pop out nd you can see them all. it doesnt look very hero like.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

soljahboy13;102274 said:
that option thing would be good. i liked the scars, but it made my guy look hideous when he had no shirt on and his back was facing the sun coz they all kinda pop out nd you can see them all. it doesnt look very hero like.

Shows the medals of battle you have and you are still standing even with so many war wounds and must be a worthy adversary though :p

J

Jester.

yeah excatly look at that! and he still stands among us!

C

Canuhearmenow

How about, you get a scar-b-gone type spell (Or a experienced doctor in Bowerstone or Oakvale) which, when you use it, zooms in on the area you want scars removed, then you just PICK the scars you want removed. Because I like some of the scars on my hero, but some don't look as cool.

J

Jester.

Canuhearmenow;102306 said:
How about, you get a scar-b-gone type spell (Or a experienced doctor in Bowerstone or Oakvale) which, when you use it, zooms in on the area you want scars removed, then you just PICK the scars you want removed. Because I like some of the scars on my hero, but some don't look as cool.
Yeah pretty much what I was thinking earlier :lol: