• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Someone got the game early it seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
I think it is a great chance to actually see Fable III looks quite good.

Least in my opinion. Those screenies, though simple, made me want it even more. UGH! To bad I have to wait another 2 months though.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
I have an early copy as well.. But mine was sent to me. It's no big deal.

sirsimon

Reaction score
You guys are talking about waiting for months, the thing is getting released in 6 days

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
Mwahahahaha. I have enacted 2 plans since I cannot bribe my mother into getting it for me >:O. First, I am saving the 20 dollars each week she gives me for lunch money, so within 3 weeks I shall have the game! MWUAHAHAHAHA. And my second plan is that Points2shop website, which I found out could be completely bogus >_> Better nawt be

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Mwahahahaha. I have enacted 2 plans since I cannot bribe my mother into getting it for me >:O. First, I am saving the 20 dollars each week she gives me for lunch money, so within 3 weeks I shall have the game! MWUAHAHAHAHA. And my second plan is that Points2shop website, which I found out could be completely bogus >_> Better nawt be
Mentioning your mother in an evil plan?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Tu quote, just hit "reply" in the lower right side of a post.

Bl00dy Joker

Reaction score
The guy got the game early cause he works for Lionhead Studios
The game probably wont be completed until this weekend.
Then again, its a bit frustrating that someone on this planet is enjoying the game when I have to wait ten days in Britain for its release
actually the gamestop i go to gets all their shipments in on tuesdays, they have all the fable 3 copies in the back waiting for the midnight release to come, which here is 5 days and 9 hours

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
its not like he went out of his way to get it early, he just stumbled upon it.

I'm guessing you would do just the same. and similarly be given abuse by other jealous fans. then say life isn't always fair and that they shouldn't complain...

you dont just STUMBLE apon these things, the only way to get it early is to go into the back room of a store like best buy or gamestop, take one of the Fable 3's and bring it home. which is a felony so @#$% this guy

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Mostly being hot as well as cunning and having someone on the inside that is willing to give you your copy of the preorder game just because you prosime them a date/charmspeak you way to a new game.

Coming from the perspective of somebody who works within a company who deals exclusively in Games I can also offer the idea that around this time of year you get Christmas temps occasionally selling games out before their release. The REALLY clueless ones.

Im sort of baffled how a company has these games this far in advance though. Generally our shipment of games arrive within 5-7 days of release and thats at max. Standard arrival date is usually 3 days before hand, arrival on Wednesday for a Friday release.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
perhaps the store is closer to the delivery service, so when they send out the huge batch of games, the closest stores get them earlier...

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
did they take the original thread down? (linked in the first thread post)

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
perhaps the store is closer to the delivery service, so when they send out the huge batch of games, the closest stores get them earlier...

I had considered this, and I can only speak for Game stores in Northern Ireland but as a smaller store in the Game chain, we get relayed information from the larger stores in our region- and our delivery driver is the same guy who shows up at our countries capital city stores that morning, throughout two days he does every Game store in our county. As I said though, I am only speaking from experience with our chain of stores in our region. We are overseas from mainland UK so that may factor into it.

Dunno if this is on topic or off topic but anybody actually getting the game pre-release or anything? Or has played it already?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
kk. i dont get why it is released early in america though, when it is a uk game company...

also, by game pre-release, do you mean the fable 3 equivalent to pub games?
that would be Kingmaker app.
which i havent played, because i dont have a compatible phone. which is annoying, since pub games was available to anyone with an xbox live.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
kk. i dont get why it is released early in america though, when it is a uk game company...

also, by game pre-release, do you mean the fable 3 equivalent to pub games?
that would be Kingmaker app.
which i havent played, because i dont have a compatible phone. which is annoying, since pub games was available to anyone with an xbox live.

Well while Lionhead is UK based, their published/owned by Microsoft from what I know, so their going to do what will sell the best to the largest demographic, not to mention I think different countries maybe release major titles of different days, UK seems to be Fridays, dunno about others.

I generally meant the actual game itself, Ill have it next tuesday/wednesday hopefully and was hoping to maybe get a few others to try out the co-op and maybe give it a quick once over for the benefit of the forums.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
cool.
to be honest, i dont really care about some extra info a couple of days before release.
the most it could do is be a spoiler.
which i find its a better experience if you see most of the game when playing, and not just in previews.

i dont have many people to coop with, so my experience may be a bit dampened than most people
especially since you get all the money earned during the coop sessions. it would really help towards improving my albions landscape.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I am in uni, so the upcoming week off will consist mostly of Fable III, friends and family, I planning to have lots of friends over to play it, since they are all fable fans

Status
Not open for further replies.