• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spore! Xbox 360 |_YOU DECIDE_|

Should Spore Be Introduced To The Xbox 360?

• Yeah!!! GREAT IDEA CAN'T WAIT!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bennykelly

Antagonist
Reaction score
Spore! Xbox 360 |_YOU DECIDE_|

Spore, the universal game for the PC/MAC...

Is it worth bringing it to the Xbox 360?

You Decide...

Post Ideas Below.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Spore! Xbox 360 |_YOU DECIDE_|

Yes! I wanted it to come to the Xbox 360 when it first came out! ... Buuuut I heard Rumours it was a let down, like most games these days.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

spore is like many other computer games it does not belong on the xbox thts why strategy game developers hardly take interest in consoles. the only pc series that has done well on a console is civilisation. and anyway maxis isnt very good with consoles. but if they really try maybe but im still on a no

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Whats spore? Can I play it with a terrible graphics card?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I was able with mine, TJ. If there is a demo you could try that and see. And SRL said it couldn't. and there wasn't too much lag. :lol:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i'd rent it, but probably nothing more. i hit yes but i'm not extatic enough for any capital letters :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ive seen screens some time ago of it running on 360 and there were lots of articles that said it was on its way. However for whatever reason it never appeared on the console. Maybe they had to nail down some technical problems first of all because the control scheme would be quite complex for a console.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Don't. Play. Spore.

It installs **** on your PC as you do, and the game was released far too early and is a joke compared to the potential it had (and was promised to hold).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;331314 said:
Don't. Play. Spore.

It installs **** on your PC as you do, and the game was released far too early and is a joke compared to the potential it had (and was promised to hold).

Hopefully if it is released on 360 it addresses some of the issues and isnt a mere port of the PC version.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Unless they totally re-design and re-invent the whole game, I can't really see any sort of salvation for the 360 port. It has such great promise from all we read/watched of it before it was released, but as usual when EA is behind a game it gets cut down, badly programmed and released far too early.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;331318 said:
Unless they totally re-design and re-invent the whole game, I can't really see any sort of salvation for the 360 port. It has such great promise from all we read/watched of it before it was released, but as usual when EA is behind a game it gets cut down, badly programmed and released far too early.

Been out some time now so guess they could fix some of that but i have to agree. From what id seen from early previews the game had HUGE potential but fell short by a large margin.

X

Xeon

Some major bug fixes and a little rework on the game mechanic then yeah

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I never played Spore for PC - mostly because of all the negative things I heard about it regarding it falling short of all the promises and the inclusion of SecuRom. It'd be nice for it to be ported to the 360 for fans who haven't got a rig powerful enough to run the game but I'd probably give it a miss.

X

Xeon

projectego;331893 said:
I never played Spore for PC - mostly because of all the negative things I heard about it regarding it falling short of all the promises and the inclusion of SecuRom. It'd be nice for it to be ported to the 360 for fans who haven't got a rig powerful enough to run the game but I'd probably give it a miss.

EA never fail.... to fail

Z

Zombievomit

:'(it would be a good i dea but no point and click crap they should do waht they did for the sims 2 on the xbox where youd walk around via thumb stick

i wish i could play spore but my graphics card is too low :'(

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

yeah it would be quite a good idea, although people will just go around complaining how worse the graphics are or something like that.

I guess the company that made spore wants to make more money so.. yeah i think they should make spore on 360 :>

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

I think it should remain a PC/Mac exclusive. Realistically, some of the essential features of Spore wouldn't translate well from the traditional mouse-and-keyboard interface to a controller, namely, the whole "putting limbs and other body parts wherever you want" thing.

I just don't see it happening.

X

Xeon

Zombievomit;334912 said:
:'(it would be a good i dea but no point and click crap they should do waht they did for the sims 2 on the xbox where youd walk around via thumb stick

i wish i could play spore but my graphics card is too low :'(

The Sims 2 for xbox kicked the computer versions ass!

You were in direct control over your character and it had 2 player co-op and a campaign mode

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Fail Game! Even though I fight for the PC side of the War (PC vs Console...Vs PS3 *haha lol*)
I would have to say that Spore does not deserve to go on 360.
WTF you thinking?