• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stealing

F

FiR3

Stealing

How come when i Steal in TLC i always get caught even though no one is around. Am i not ninja enough or what:ninja:, i just started replaying it for my PC.

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score
Re: Stealing

are u sure ur not being seen because the eye ball at the top of the screen shows how seen u are so if the eye is closed your good:cool:

Sabian171

H3110 1 AM M4STUR CH33F
Reaction score

Evil clothing? that helps?

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

I think its rather silly how they can catch you stealing, when all your doing is hovering your hand over the item.... if they are gonna put the little waiting bar in they really should let you see your awarness eye while your doing it and if someone sees you you can stop instead of getting in trouble for a crime you havnt commited yet.

jwc2200

Reaction score

The attempt shows intent, ergo, guilty.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

TJ Griffin;290076 said:
I think its rather silly how they can catch you stealing, when all your doing is hovering your hand over the item.... if they are gonna put the little waiting bar in they really should let you see your awarness eye while your doing it and if someone sees you you can stop instead of getting in trouble for a crime you havnt commited yet.

that's just to make the game harder, besides there is nothing that is really good to steal at shops besides boots and tops, but by the time i arrive at oakvale i already have plate.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Sell backs... It's a nice quick bunch of gold for if you havent unlocked BN yet... And its a good rush sometimes... Pretty much get the owner drunk and bribe the guards and you shouldn't be told on much, also have the "Sorry" expression and your key/controller map for easy apollogising (After one or 2 appologies they will walk away... unless you murdered.)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

^ oh yeah, thats a good tip for any evil character, or any character really. start out good and get enough good points to earn the sorry expression.

F

FiR3

oh, the eyes are always closed. Maybe im not stealing right. -.-
but stealing isnt right so AAAANYWAYS!!! im a good guy...not a bad guy ;P