• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Summon Creatures Potion - wasps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

excalibur97

Reaction score
I noticed, when I was at Mourningwood Fort, that when I used the summon creature potion, wasps appeared. I've beat the game 3 times so far and have yet to run into any wasp in the game. So could this be a hint at some dlc with them in it?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Depends on your magic level

excalibur97

Reaction score
I'm not asking about when you get to use them, but if anyone else thinks it may be a hint that they may become new enemies in some sort of dlc

Kessd

Reaction score
I hope not. If I can kill minions in two hits, imagine how incredibly easy wasps will be. :blink:

Lynne

Reaction score
I dont understand why enemies are ever taken out of a game. Add some, sure. But we should have all the same enemies from fable 1 and 2 with a few more added for 3. I mean sure get rid of wasps or nymps but really as much as I fking hated trolls did we really have to get rid of them? Or banshees, which I personally thought were some of the creepiest enemies in any game I have ever played. The only thing I could stand to get rid of are Balverines, which should seriously stop mating and running all over populated territory.

Setari

Reaction score
I fkin' loved trolls. My friend and I waited to see one the whole game and we never saw one :(. Horrible stuff, taking those out. There was plenty of places for trolls to be, IMO. They really should have kept more enemies... though I'm glad they kept Balverines, I love beating them up xD

Status
Not open for further replies.