• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The 'Big' Decision (Maybe a Spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CitrusKiss

Your Health is Low
Reaction score
I chose to save Elliot instead of the people. It was a decision that made me feel pretty bad when I did it, but I love Elliot's character. He's so adorable :)

Lynne

Reaction score
I saved the workers and regretted it instantly, the second Elliot said he'd always love me. I should have chosen nobody. I should have refused but I didn't and now he's dead and I feel really bad, cuz he was like a little puppy dog and adorable.

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
I chose to save Elliot instead of the people. It was a decision that made me feel pretty bad when I did it, but I love Elliot's character. He's so adorable :)

This is what I did as well

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
is not the only big decision u will chose on game <.< btw i chose to save ppl becus i feel bad for them >.<

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
is not the only big decision u will chose on game <.< btw i chose to save ppl becus i feel bad for them >.<
This is true.. There are more yet to come, alot more. Keeping these here 'promises' may be harder than you think also.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I may choose the people, since Elise is as cute as a button. But once the games ends, she is just a normal NPC apprarantly,
so I may choose her, at least it will be personal revenge and a reason for going against your own brother

BatusBrad

Reaction score
For those wondering, if you dither and don't choose, Logan chops 'em all! He does warn you! He owes me for 1 x foxy gf - his ****ing spleen should do it!

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
I went into that scene saying "okay i'm going to choose to execute the workers" But as soon as the 'heartbeat' sound started fillind up the room and the workers were pleading for their lives and Elise was begging me to choose her instead, I just froze! I couldn't choose!

Good job PM for making me sweat in the first few minutes of this great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.