• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

FableFan4

Reaction score
Re: The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

Dag204;231598 said:
Actually in the letters he sounds quite remorsefull, but after 200 years he seems to have moved on into a life of desolution and corruption.

i think he wasreally talking about someone else he said " i have found someone with a story similar to my own" then he told the story

FableFan4

Reaction score

PEOPLE!!! OAKFIELD IS NOT OAVALE!!! WRAITHMARSH NOW SURROUNDS OAKVALE THERESA WILL TELL YOU THAT THE FIRST TIME YOU PASS IT!!!

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

FableFan4;336993 said:
PEOPLE!!! OAKFIELD IS NOT OAVALE!!! WRAITHMARSH NOW SURROUNDS OAKVALE THERESA WILL TELL YOU THAT THE FIRST TIME YOU PASS IT!!!

K...

Anyway I'd love to kill Reaver. The guy can make you old, and continuously tries to back stab you. I was ****ed that I wasn't able to kill him.

However, considering his immortality, I think you'll be able to see him again in Fable III, and hopefully end him.

Z

zalp

i found reaver hilarious just his arrogance in a way,
i mean really how can you not find him randomly shooting lucien not funny XD
"oh sorry did you want to kill him?"
^_^

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

Reaver is a psychiatrists field day, if they could examine the flaws in his personality before he shot them. He seems to regret destroying Oakvale, but at the same time, he is a narcissistic maniac, intent on keeping his corrupted and decadent reputation. I would quite happily kill him, but only because it would stop the shadow court.

J

JezMac

Guys where do u find the letters? Fable 2 Theresa the same person as the Fable 1 Theresa (I 99% sure she is, but I need someone to confirm it)?Is Reaver in Fable 2 the same the Reaver in Fable one because I think he was immortal too? And I'm pretty sure your the one who blows his brains out of Lucien's head not Reaver. I also think that the hero in Fable 1 (your character) should of found some way to become immortal and watched over Oakvale and protected it :D that would have been awesome!...,but he didn't :( yep it sucks.................

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wish that your sister and dog were back to life at the end of the game do you ever get to see your sister.......because she sends you a letter and thats it..................(sniff, sniff) :( ?

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

Yeh, she is.

lop145

Reaction score

SimonKalevra;250264 said:
You can shoot Lucien before Reaver does :D
I did that on my second playthrough, I didn't feel like listening to yet another monlogue...
i shot him in my first game^_^
second game i listened to all the blabla and reaver shot him.
i hate reaver.
i saye aye for killing that bastard reaver.

DSkalic

Reaction score

if u get far enough in "the archaeologist"quest one of Bella's research notes say that twinblades camp was in bloodstone

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

JezMac;340510 said:
Guys where do u find the letters? Fable 2 Theresa the same person as the Fable 1 Theresa (I 99% sure she is, but I need someone to confirm it)?Is Reaver in Fable 2 the same the Reaver in Fable one because I think he was immortal too? And I'm pretty sure your the one who blows his brains out of Lucien's head not Reaver. I also think that the hero in Fable 1 (your character) should of found some way to become immortal and watched over Oakvale and protected it :D that would have been awesome!...,but he didn't :( yep it sucks.................

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wish that your sister and dog were back to life at the end of the game do you ever get to see your sister.......because she sends you a letter and thats it..................(sniff, sniff) :( ?
dude ur post made no sense.
get ur facts straight before u post. there never was a reaver in fable 1. If you wait forever at the end to shoot lucien, Reaver will. And its not for sure theresa is the same as the one in fable 1. The difference is: theresa in fable 1 had her eyes cut out by jack. Theresa in fable 2 still has her eyes. And it is a rumour that the hero of oakvale is still very much alive but just in hiding

Jacob Rocks

Reaction score

if i ever got to kill Reaver i would wait untill he makes the next sacrifice then take the seal and throw it down the giant hole in the shadow court and have him wait a year of torture ahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahah :)

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;258456 said:
Wraithmarsh ends at barrow fields, which is BEFORE darkwood, not after!

When I said study, I meant it!

No. Barrow Fields is after Darkwood, remember the trader mission, you had to take the traders through Darkwood to get to Barrow Fields which was right before Oakvake.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

I'd kill him and hammer :eek: There both annoying pricks

GriZzm0

Reaction score

I don't like Reaver and his attitude, and the fact that he destroyed Oakvale..I had a wife there! I only like him because he uses a Dragon Stomper 48 or whatever that gun that he said that there was only 6 made for some lucky people, and he's a pretty cool dude. Still don't like him. Wish I got to fight him.

I like Hammer and Garth better. Garth is really cool.

Elizafish

Reaction score

I didn't care much for Oakvale in the first game, so I didn't mind that it was destroyed.
Although I always end up running through Wraithmarsh because it really creeps me out.

Reaver is rather awesome. And delicious.
:D

barbariandoctor

Gamertag: DonutBunny
Reaction score

O Toku Jin;285223 said:
i think you mean DARTH VADER not Dark Vador... at least i hope you do cause i dont know who dark vador is ... :hmm:

also its not a guarantee that we will see reaver again, i mean we didnt see any bad guys from the first fable in fable 2

Actually thats a Lie The only Characters from the first game you see are

Lady Grey (Ultimate evil ***** that manipulates you and Thundar,) you have the option of being a spouse, and Thereasa Which is The heros sister from the first game.. You also have the chance of seeing he remains of Twinblade in his tomb during the lady Grey quest. but he doesn't fit his bones lol.. other then that.. its all in books =\

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I think Reaver is cool. :p Don't want him to die.

Moon-Shadow30

Fable Lover
Reaction score

I quite liked Reaver! Okay he did some terrible things but he's an interesting character who I found improved the game. Theresa, Hammer and Garth were alright but I just found Reaver hilarious!

Souljacker

Reaction score

Yea you can definitely get the shot in before Reaver does - I was spamming my Y (or whatever the shoot button was) button since I was furious with Lucien for killing my family and I wanted him to STFU.

Reaver was an OK character, but I didn't really get why he would need the whole shadow judges thingy. The way I understood it, Heroes live a bloody long time as it is. Theresa has been around for hundreds of years and to be quite honest, she looks better than half the women in Albion. For that matter, most of the men too. A lot of the people really just looked dumpy.

I did end up missing Hammer, though. Something about folks who can carry on a conversation without any input whatsoever from the other person is just soothing. I probably would have designed her a little better though - she really just looked gross and not what I would imagine a female hero of Strength to look like. She just looked tall and fat, really.

Yoak

Jellysquasher
Reaction score

Wait, Lucian talks? I just shot him as soon as his bubble was down