• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Dragon Soul Sword - The Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Re: The Dragon Soul Sword - The Truth.

goes without saying sephiroxas

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;135911 said:
He was using sarcasm. :lol:

andythegill;135916 said:
goes without saying sephiroxas

I was about to say the same thing as Markie actually :lol:

J

Jack 0f Blades

:ninja:eek:k i finaly have TLC on xboxand have been playin for a while and i would just like to clarify for all who have no idea about
solaris greatsword (dragon soul) sword here i go

1stly:the dragon soul sword is called solaris on most game however my frends frend has a foren game and xbox and the name translates into dragon soul in there language.
2ndly:the name come fron it was used to hun dragonsand soularis makin dragon soul
lastly:on TLC xbox drooded was corect in sayin that the soularis has 3 slots and only 2 are take (fire and sharpening) the last 1 is your choice AND YES SOLARIS IS THE STRONGES WEPON ON TLC

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Jack 0f Blades;136230 said:
:ninja:eek:k i finaly have TLC on xboxand have been playin for a while and i would just like to clarify for all who have no idea about
solaris greatsword (dragon soul) sword here i go

1stly:the dragon soul sword is called solaris on most game however my frends frend has a foren game and xbox and the name translates into dragon soul in there language.
2ndly:the name come fron it was used to hun dragonsand soularis makin dragon soul
lastly:on TLC xbox drooded was corect in sayin that the soularis has 3 slots and only 2 are take (fire and sharpening) the last 1 is your choice AND YES SOLARIS IS THE STRONGES WEPON ON TLC

..It's not called the soularis..It's called the solus great sword. and the whole point of this thread, was to say that the Dragon Soul Sword DOESN'T exist. Should read the first post. ;)

Solus Greatsword
Type: Greatsword
Aug Slots: 3
Augmentions Installed: Flame, Health, Sharpening
Damage: 314
Class: Heavy
Description: The legendary Solus of the mystical Dragonfighters, this weapon held in awe by swordmasters and combatants of Albion alike.

J

Jack 0f Blades

§ephiroxa§;136247 said:
..It's not called the soularis..It's called the solus great sword. and the whole point of this thread, was to say that the Dragon Soul Sword DOESN'T exist. Should read the first post. ;)
sorry about bad spelling but the point was that the people who started the dragon soul sword thing up were people who have a different lanuage fable then us and so the dragon soul sword dose exist just not in our language

(ps.i cant spell to save my life and i always call the solus the solaris, my bad.)

D

Darius

yea the dragon soul sword to me is really good if used well:)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Darius;136961 said:
yea the dragon soul sword to me is really good if used well:)

you can't use something well if it doesn't exist. ;)

Z

zakman

there is the sword ,its hard to say how you get it but i got from a glitch in darkwood lake, but you have to be full good

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

zakman;137699 said:
there is the sword ,its hard to say how you get it but i got from a glitch in darkwood lake, but you have to be full good

Please don't go about spreading such stupid rumours. :realmad:

C

chicken-chaser

yea i aint heard of it and it probs is the solus greatsword as it does look kinda dragonyo_O lol
cheers dude
and oh yea im on normal fable does humping lady grey still get u the sword for free????
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

F

FableGod

I am going to put a experiance augment on it.:D

R

Raen

on my tlc game the solus has 3 slots, two which are being used.

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

yeah if he wouldnt do it no one else would :p + rep

A

Asilaria

On mine (TLC) it has three that are all used. I bought it. Maybe it's different depending on where you get it?

J

Jack o' Blades

Why do people always search for legendary weapons? I just use Sword of Aeons, Avo's Tear or The Harbinger and I am happy

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Asilaria;171727 said:
On mine (TLC) it has three that are all used. I bought it. Maybe it's different depending on where you get it?

Please read the rest of the thread. The sword is different depending on what machine you play it on. The XBox version has 2 slots used up whereas the PC version has all 3 used.

V

VideoGame420

Solus Greatsword PC TLC

Augmentations: Flame, Health and Sharpening
Worth: 69,825 Gold

Location: The Solus Greatsword will be awarded to you by treating Lady Gray well. You can also purchase it from the merchant in Bowerstone North.

It's NOT called Solaris! Also it's NOT dragon soul sword because then it would say DRAGON SOUL SWORD and NOT Solus Greatsword. Now we are all clear however if you do find some new sword no one knows about make sure you post a picture/video of it.

0cean v0id

again today...
first the singing sword...the avenger as its known in the AMERICAN VERSION if you switch to french or itallian and translate what it says for the avenger its singing sword...

the dragon soul sword... same thing translate to french or by the itallian copy... you see the words e rhond~ unsi translates to! dragon soul sword! omg ive uncovered it!...NO......Sorry but it was only the solus great sword....

Rumors:
q:if you are good enough when you start the quest for lady grey and you can buy the dragon soul sword at the weapon store in north bowerstone...

a: ready for the holy grail of swords? when it says good it means money and physic 3.. when you start the quest for lady grey is usually the same time you enter bowerstone north.hmmm.... abit shifty now aye?

Finally it is spelt solus great sword for the same reason it is spelt colour or vendure...
its trying to make it sound more old english style

These are facts so now that you have read this go outside and play you probly need the sun from sitting in your room continueously entering bowerstone north for the FIRST time

--------------------------------------------------------

im making a dragon soul sword its gonna be a mod check it out when i get done!

I

iF.Leoric

I saw somewhere that if you are 100% evil and donate 30.000 to Avo on Avo's Temple, it gives you the Solus Greatsword.

Of course I didn't try it out because I already had this sword, and I don't think it's true, because once I donated some gold and I got a kind of Mace (don't remember very well).

Anyway, is it really true? If it is, we can get the best sword for half price - (but you lose your honorable horns)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;87602 said:
Seeing the rising number of topics about this subject, I decided to make a sticky about the truth;

Dragon Soul Sword

No matter what you've heard, there is NO Dragon Soul Sword. However there is one Greatsword that is most likely the origin of these rumours, the Solus Greatsword. The vivid rumours of the Dragon Soul Sword mentions both lady Grey and the shop in Bowerstone North which both are linked to the Solus Greatsword.

If you treat Lady Grey really nice, she will give it to you. This will however take a very long time, or be very very random.

You can buy it in that shop, it is always there, if you are good or evil, fat or skinny, short or tall, it doesn't matter no matter what the rumour say. It is one of the most expensive items in the entire game though, so be ready to weep over your lost gold.

Solus Greatsword
Aug Slots: 3
Augmentions Installed: Flame, Health, Sharpening
Description: The legendary Solus of the mystical Dragonfighters, this weapon held in awe by swordmasters and combatants of Albion alike.
Never heard of the dragon sword. But if I do, I'll know it's fictional. Thanks for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.