• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Limited Edition Coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
Re: The Limited Edition Coin

Ill just use a quarter :') or ...idk what british people use

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

m800_runner;425045 said:
or ...idk what british people use
Pounds I believe but maybe lionhead enchanted the coin so that it's no ordinary coin.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score

That'll be awesome!!
But what about 3 way decisions?

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

enactment11;425148 said:
That'll be awesome!!
...Heres some explaining:
Choice 1
Choice 2
Choice 3
Flip between 1 and 2
if either one wins then flip that choice with choice 3

And that's basically it.

KickinChickens

KickinChickens
Reaction score

TheLine;425144 said:
Pounds I believe but maybe lionhead enchanted the coin so that it's no ordinary coin.

We use pounds or pennies. Anyone know what the currency in Albion is? Other than 'gold'? o_O

GrimWhim

Reaction score

enactment11;425148 said:
That'll be awesome!!

Since when are we ever given a third choice? You either do something good or you do something evil. There's no such thing as a "neutral" choice as that would mean doing absolutely nothing which could then turn into something good or evil anyways.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

KickinChickens;425215 said:
We use pounds or pennies. Anyone know what the currency in Albion is? Other than 'gold'? o_O

Only Gold coins. It doesn't have a backed currency i don't think, because their not ruled by one government. Or a sufficiently large one.

KickinChickens

KickinChickens
Reaction score

Blestb;425295 said:
Only Gold coins. It doesn't have a backed currency i don't think, because their not ruled by one government. Or a sufficiently large one.

Thanks for that :D
I do love intelligent answers to these things.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;425287 said:
Since when are we ever given a third choice? You either do something good or you do something evil. There's no such thing as a "neutral" choice as that would mean doing absolutely nothing which could then turn into something good or evil anyways.
Love at the end of Fable II.

Chase

Reaction score

Well, the point of the game is to give you complete and utter control over everything and to shape it to your will. If you relinquish that power to a mere coin, then it wouldn't be your game, it would be the coin's game. Now, I would probably use the coin for something that doesn't greatly effect the outcome of the game, like say, if I am in my court room and the guards bring in a crusty old man who stole. I would react differently if it were a little girl but I'd still want to give him a fair chance, only then would I turn to the coin.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;425675 said:
Love at the end of Fable II.

Which was a selfish wish which could easily be misconstrued as evil. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins, after all.

Knifeboy

Reaction score

Flip between 1 and 2
if either one wins then flip that choice with choice 3
That method wouldn't make it a random decision since choice 3 would have 50% chance while the rest would only have 25% chance.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

GrimWhim;425708 said:
Which was a selfish wish which could easily be misconstrued as evil. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins, after all.

What is it with you and the seven deadly sins? You know that they fall into the 'Just made it the hell up' category of Catholicism? Admittedly, it's a big category.

SideSwipes

Reaction score

One problem. What if you are given three, or possibly even four choices? Perhaps a dice would be better?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

SideSwipes;425990 said:
One problem. What if you are given three, or possibly even four choices? Perhaps a dice would be better?

There's no such thing as a four sided dice (not to my knowledge anyways) but they do have a three sided dice.

Blestb;425987 said:
What is it with you and the seven deadly sins? You know that they fall into the 'Just made it the hell up' category of Catholicism? Admittedly, it's a big category.

Of course I do, I just find them interesting because there's literally no way in Hell that you could ever NOT sin, haha.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

I plan to only use it for rather large choices. that I cannot figure out what I should do. I will not use it for the chests. or the marriage or if I should be or evil.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

TheLine;425144 said:

the closest to a quarter we have is a 20 pence piece, which with current exchange rates would probably be more than a quarter.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

you've never heard of a 4 sided die? d&d.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

VicOnTop;426083 said:
you've never heard of a 4 sided die? d&d.

There is no four sided die.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426140 said:
There is no four sided die.
First of homedawg yes their is. Its a triangle like thing, with 3 sides and a base. Each has a number on it.

GrimWhim;425287 said:

Also remember in the one thing about beginning choices. Pmolly said you can do nothing and everybody dies. Thats pretty much neutral. Or rather "I don't give a ****- oh my god their is a chip in my finger nail will you look at that."

Status
Not open for further replies.