• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Rammer, seemingly redundant?

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score
Re: The Rammer, seemingly redundant?

Actually the Rammer is a fantastic weapon for decapitations and killing certain things with ease like Balverines etc. and Banshees are all 1 shot headshot's with the Rammer which doesnt seem all that great but does come in handy if you wipe out all the Banshees kids while being swamped by hollow men leaving little time to get off that one critcal shot before she has more kids (fast reproducers those Banshees are).

While it could have looked a lil more special or had better range to make it truly something "Legendary" they couldnt really make it more powerful, unless you need to 1 shot a Greater Shard or something there would be no point.

The problem isnt with the Legendary weapons not being powerful enough its the normal weapons being too powerful and making the difference between the 2 insignificant... I wouldnt mind so much if they made the weapons look a lil bit more epic like the Sword of Aeons and Tears of Avo from Fable 1, both weapons werent all that much better than what you could buy/make yourself but they looked special. Oh and wheres the actual normal bows not crossbows... that would be something special.. ok thats enough from me I think I went all over the place there but I agree the Rammer among other Legendary weapons really arent all that special apart from the story behind them.

R

RVPolo906

I agree that the red dragon is way better. The only reason I ever use the rammer is for decapitations

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

RVPolo906;269599 said:
I agree that the red dragon is way better. The only reason I ever use the rammer is for decapitations
lol im sorry but that sounds so dumb

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

it may have been worth it as a repeater crossbow. It's only weakness is that it's rate of fire is just so damn low. As a repeater crossbow you would be able to level 6 enemies just about every time before having to reload ;)

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

the shootin range is simple just get either a master clockwork or flintlock pistol and aim for headshots!(it's much easier wen u invest barnum with 5,000 gold).
and as for Angelo Credo if u don't want da Rammer than can u sell it to me please?