• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The spire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentie

Reaction score
so when you are at driftwood can you see the spire there or is it just some other enormous thing in the middle of the sea?

FableAddict

Reaction score
I think that it is the Spire, and if you swim far enough you can see Lionheads' logo.

Dentie

Reaction score
yeah i noticed :p

Reaction score
There is no dought its the spire, i mean juust look at it, there isnt a "no thats not the spire", nuff said, and as for it being there, they had to put it there, its not like it woould just dissapear in 50 years, its huge

Archmenel

Reaction score
Certainly the Spire. However, from my perspective - casually swimming as close to it several times - it looks shorter, or broken. The top just looks odd to me.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
Well we did make a wish and it went ka-boom-y so...yeah.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Oh...right *wry grin*. That could explain it.

Archmenel

Reaction score
*Remembering* Well, there was a flash, and...

She did take it over, and on second thought; I don't recall the Spire looking chopped after she claimed it for her own in any manner.

However, when someone says, 'ka-boom-y' one can do nothing but laugh. At least I can, I am easily pleased in most repects though.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
It's been 50 years, and Theresa is pribably too busy minding other people's business to take care of it.

Reaction score
It's been 50 years, and Theresa is pribably too busy minding other people's business to take care of it.
If u think about it, what exactly does she do in there, just stand in her little stance for 50 years in the room Lucien died in.....

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
If u think about it, what exactly does she do in there, just stand in her little stance for 50 years in the room Lucien died in.....

This made me lol. But no srsly, maybe she looked into the future and saw all th outcomes and things that were to come. Then she manipulated Logan and then well, here comes Fable 3.

Reaction score
This made me lol. But no srsly, maybe she looked into the future and saw all th outcomes and things that were to come. Then she manipulated Logan and then well, here comes Fable 3.
YA but she didnt do this immediatly, it didnt take that long, logan wasnt even born yet, let alone the Lucien demise just happened, i really want to kno hahaha

Archmenel

Reaction score
She made all the hero dolls in her free time.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
YA but she didnt do this immediatly, it didnt take that long, logan wasnt even born yet, let alone the Lucien demise just happened, i really want to kno hahaha

Yeah not right away. She probably built her power, look into the future, then recharged herself and so on. Also, I wonder whatever happened to Luciens body? Is it still down there, just rotting?

Reaction score
Yeah not right away. She probably built her power, look into the future, then recharged herself and so on. Also, I wonder whatever happened to Luciens body? Is it still down there, just rotting?
Hahahah she is just chillin in there with him, kinda comments here and there to him(of course he is still dead) about stuff.

Vash157

Reaction score
no she used her magic powers to summon him back so they go have some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.