• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Todays History

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Hence why they're s*** ideas. You can't justify something like genocide because you think it will give your children a better life. That's what Hitler thought.
sorry...? i don't recall belittling your claims with petty insults. and besides, this has nothing to do with Hitlers plan (apart from being a mass genocide). Hitler believed in eradicating the the inferior non-arian races. this is 100% different because it is not racist even on the most basic level. if you want to compare it to anything, you'd be better off comparing it to the sacrifice of Lily Potter from the Harry Potter series.

don't try to school me on the nazi party. i lost family to the holocaust. what did you lose?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
sorry...? i don't recall belittling your claims with petty insults. and besides, this has nothing to do with Hitlers plan (apart from being a mass genocide). Hitler believed in eradicating the the inferior non-arian races. this is 100% different because it is not racist even on the most basic level. if you want to compare it to anything, you'd be better off comparing it to the sacrifice of Lily Potter from the Harry Potter series.

don't try to school me on the nazi party. i lost family to the holocaust. what did you lose?

Sorry, I wasn't comparing you to Hitler. But Hitler DID believe that a mass genocide would give the future Germans a better life. That was the whole idea behind his invasion of Europe. I'm just saying that you can't justify mass murder by saying that it's for the greater good.

And if it's not racist, then how do you choose who lives and who dies? Classism?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't comparing you to Hitler. But Hitler DID believe that a mass genocide would give the future Germans a better life. That was the whole idea behind his invasion of Europe. I'm just saying that you can't justify mass murder by saying that it's for the greater good.

And if it's not racist, then how do you choose who lives and who dies? Classism?
well, if it were me, my first choice would be a virus. it can be painless, and there are plenty of things that are human-specific without being race-specific. example: the genes that dictate how fast your hair grows. it wouldn't be a humane process to acquire it, but considering the hypothetical situation here i don't think that really enters into it.

side question (semi related): do any of you buy into the conspiracy theory of AIDS being created by humans to slow down birthrate?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
well, if it were me, my first choice would be a virus. it can be painless, and there are plenty of things that are human-specific without being race-specific. example: the genes that dictate how fast your hair grows. it wouldn't be a humane process to acquire it, but considering the hypothetical situation here i don't think that really enters into it.

Just because you're picking who lives and who dies randomly doesn't make it any more ethical. Especially because we don't actually need to do it.

side question (semi related): do any of you buy into the conspiracy theory of AIDS being created by humans to slow down birthrate?

No.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Just because you're picking who lives and who dies randomly doesn't make it any more ethical. Especially because we don't actually need to do it.

you asked :ermm:
you're right, we don't need it. but whether we will, might, or won't i'll leave to someone else.

i'm taking a break from srs bsns, guy. ;)