• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Truely Selfless - Specifics **SPOILERS**

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score
Truely Selfless - Specifics **SPOILERS**

If you havent' met Reaver atleast once -- I reccomend you do not continue...it may ruin part of the game :D

Sorry for the tags, but I didn't want to ruin this for anyone whom hasn't reached this point yet.

I've just completed the final quest for Reaver, where you return the Dark Seal to the Shadows, gotta admit, hes' a sneaky, slimy -whatsit- >.<

I wanted to discuss the SPECIFICS as to what happens when you DO sacrifice yourself for the strange peasant girl.

I did, I kept the seal.
Not because I wanted a 100% good or pure rating (lord knows I hate that effing halo), but because I tried to play my first game although it were me...not I'd better do this for GooD, or do this for EviL.

But, tbh, apart from REALLY COOL LOOKING glowing eyes and white hair (which can be re-dyed)...I noticed nothing o_O

Are there any specifics atall that i'm over looking...

Stats:

Near 100% Good and Pure (I will ammend this soon - blasted Halo)
High Levels of Will (hence lots of Will Veins)
Near Maxed Levels within Skill and Strength

Also, are there any additonal effects for giving it to the innocent?

:ninja:

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: Truely Selfless - Specifics **SPOILERS**

You must have just been really old to begin with.

Me? I let the ho turn to dust. >:D

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Too right - silly cow was in the wrong place at the wrong time and paid for her mistake - so I could stay looking badass...

Mind you, I'm that cracked and ugly I doubt you could tell my age either way - although I now have dreads and they are grey, so maybe I'm just real old already?

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score

^^Lol, naw not too old, after all it was after the session in the Spire :D

My character seemed to convuse and glow then he appeared with Glowing Eyes and Shock White/Grey Hair ^__^

^Lol, Eebil I see then lol

M

MayorJoe

my character has no scars and he's still young. not wrinkly or nothing. i made sure i didn't die without resurrection vials and i used weapons with the heal yourself augment.