• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trying Something New

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score
Trying Something New

I'm just trying something out here.

I suppose newbies to modding don't fully understand the mergeable *.big concept, or it's confusing, or something along those lines. So, I devised a new way to do textures. It's all done within FE, and this way it doesn't overwrite your textures (unless mergeable texture.bigs just put the modified textures in there, idk).

This way adds nex texture entries, and they work! It links the new textures to the existing graphics.big entries and my particular appearancemodifier (optional) adds the unused bowerstone bandage glove, which just adds a bandage to the right arm above the glove...take a look.

611200935455pm.jpg

I know the bandage is a lot brighter. The boots are my classic boots because I didn't change the existing ones' texture.

As of now, it pops-up with an ActiveX Runtime Error (or something), if this happens, click Okay and Save Changes And Run Fable again.
(For now I'll just stick with *.bigs. Easier to do)

Get it here.

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Trying Something New

Man, those are some ugly boots.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: Trying Something New

JohnDoe;305573 said:
On a similar note, I have in real life caught a shoe, a piece of a tire, a small rotten log and a duck, but never a fish.
Really? That is astonishing.

I've never been fishing, so yeah.

ANYWAY, back on topic, we are using them as "Old Boots" as an item of clothing in The Frozen Lands, just as a little addition ;)