• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Two questions

A

Abel6669

Two questions

#1: How do you add items (armour, potions etc.).

#2: Is it possible to make more than one custom tattoo card for each base? And how to do it.

X

Xeon

Re: Two questions

barrrrrrhrhrhhrhrhhh.... Did you even bother taking a look at those 20 stickied threads just above yours?

A

Abel6669

Yeah i did, but i couldnt find what i was looking for, hence why i posted a new thread, but i will go off and have another look, since what im asking is in there somewhere.

A

Abel6669

Thank you, i obviously dont have as much patience as you, i looked, but didnt find anything, so i asked for help

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Abel6669;306310 said:
#1: How do you add items (armour, potions etc.).
Yes. Spawn a chest.
Abel6669;306310 said:
#2: Is it possible to make more than one custom tattoo card for each base? And how to do it.
Not in the context that you mean. It is possible to edit tattoos already in game to however you want them using Fable Explorer and an image editor (One that supports alpha channels).

X

Xeon

I could say something flamish and suggest that OP is either blind or retarded... I'm not gonna do that, because I'm "patient"

I'm not gonna........ if the links I gave you doesn't do the trick try the "new to modding thread"

jwc2200

Reaction score

Something I ran into when I first started was, I read the stickies, but was still clueless. It takes re-reading a few times and looking at other threads to get an idea of how to search as well as what to search for. I did that, and have come a long way. Unfortunately, as a new modder on FTLCMod even posted recently, new modders want the info spoon fed to them, using new tutorials with "baby steps" made just for new people. Lazy.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

jwc2200;306491 said:
Something I ran into when I first started was, I read the stickies, but was still clueless. It takes re-reading a few times and looking at other threads to get an idea of how to search as well as what to search for. I did that, and have come a long way. Unfortunately, as a new modder on FTLCMod even posted recently, new modders want the info spoon fed to them, using new tutorials with "baby steps" made just for new people. Lazy.
Welcome to our world.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

That's true, DS... Btw, do you wear skinny jeans?

A

Abel6669

Thanks for the help guys. Il give the stickies a scan before i start bugging you next time

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Another Spartan;306508 said:
Btw, do you wear skinny jeans?
Urm.....No? They look terrible.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

hmmmmm how about hoody's with the hood almost over your eyes?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Isn't this conversation for visitor comments?

And no.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Okay, sorry, it's just your name sounds like you're emo.

X

Xeon

Another Spartan;306810 said:
Okay, sorry, it's just your name sounds like you're emo.

He is Emo-Goth-Vampire-Zombie something, I don't know what the kids call it these days. Wrong forum btw

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Sorry, it just seemed a good time to ask it. I don't know why.