• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vehicles in Fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Vehicles in Fable 3

The Horse thread in this section got me thinking - if they advance far enough in time then there's a possibility of all sorts of vehicles being available!

How awesome would it be riding an old motorcycle or bicycle to get from A to B?

Expand ideas etc here.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Vehicles in Fable 3

Well.. I was HOPING that they would'nt be that far advanced with Technology in Fable III, But if they were.. I think an Old Rusty Carriage or a Tiny Motorbike, maybe a Really Old Classic Car..

It'd be interesting! And you could obviously get "better" ones, Rusty, Iron, Steal, Titanium.. So ya'know, They look better..

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Not to mention the "Easter Egg" vehicles they are bound to have. :lol:

GaEv

Reaction score

Motorbikes and Cars in a Fable game? There can only be one decent response to that and it isn't "yes".

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

GaEv;328810 said:
Motorbikes and Cars in a Fable game? There can only be one decent response to that and it isn't "yes".

Alright Negative Nancy, the vehicles don't necessarily have to be modern or even mechanical.

I was thinking more on the lines of horse carriages.

HorseCarriage.jpg

GaEv

Reaction score

droded;328830 said:
Alright Negative Nancy, the vehicles don't necessarily have to be modern or even mechanical.

I was thinking more on the lines of horse carriages.

HorseCarriage.jpg

Negative Nancy? I shall wear that name with pride! Concerning the horses and carriage idea that just sounds bulky and unwieldy. Good for speed but not for good turning or changes in direction.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Lol, fable 3 will be a new GTA

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

GaEv;328831 said:
Negative Nancy? I shall wear that name with pride! Concerning the horses and carriage idea that just sounds bulky and unwieldy. Good for speed but not for good turning or changes in direction.

That is the attitude I like to see! ^_^

I thought exactly that after posting. I would like to see some form of alternate transportation other than walking/guild seal.

Ryu_the_fox;328873 said:
Lol, fable 3 will be a new GTA

That would genuinely be awesome, think GTA but in the 1800s. :lol:

Cain

Reaction score

Can't find 1800s GTA but I found this.
59332d4a34d5a7ecb29cf75f24373ab7.jpg

L

luigi910

1800s GTA, hijacking horses, stealing from pie shops, sounds like fun haha

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

If they even have a bike, I won't be the least bit excited to go out and buy it. Of course, they already have a horse carriage, but it no horses and you don't see it. I think they should improve that part so you can actually see yourself riding to your destination. All I'm really hoping for, faster-transportation-wise, would be atleast a "controlable" boat and horses, both which I could live without.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I'd LOL if they made the game futurisitc.. :lol:

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;328931 said:
I'd LOL if they made the game futurisitc.. :lol:

Let just hope lionhead is smart and let some other company ruin their own reputation with a futuristic fable.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Archon'sRage;328939 said:
Let just hope lionhead is smart and let some other company ruin their own reputation with a futuristic fable.
Nah, i wouldn't like it if fable was sold to another company. I hate when stuff like that happens. It ruined Spyro, when Insomniac sold spyro. I always played the PSX games as a child. But thats another story....

If Fable ever becomes futuristic, im pretty sure it would be the last game, and i'm pretty sure the last game would be as long as hell and would start from scythe's time and go all the way to final end.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;329002 said:
and i'm pretty sure the last game would be as long as hell and would start from scythe's time and go all the way to final end.

what gave you that idea? game developers never do things like that.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

necromancer11;329020 said:
what gave you that idea? game developers never do things like that.
Well they should. The final game in the series should be the best made and have the most effort put into it. I'd love to play as an immortal.....

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Psh, you practically did play as an immortal in Fable II, what with the whole "the hero never dies" thing.

But yeah, vehicles. I would like to see them in future installments. They don't have to be super modern, mind you; maybe some horse drawn carriages or some pre-Model A cars.

It would also be awesome if you saw these vehicles being driven by NPCs around cities and junk.

P

phatshadow

only thing that might be cool is a horse, motorized machines would make it suck

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

There should be roads where horse carriages go through. I'd love to hide in a bush and shoot peoples's wheels off.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Like I said before Fable II, gimme a train. Please! We saw steam-powered mine cars sitting on tracks in Rookridge fifty years ago. If the Albionese haven't figured out bigger steam-powered transport in those fifty years I will lose all faith in them and be forced to play as an evil, murdering tyrant, because they are clearly too dumb to live.

Internal combustion, on the other hand... I don't know, it definitely seems like that'd be pushing it.

JohnDoe;328886 said:
What about zeppelins? Could be a cheap way to work in a teleport system.

Zeppelins are just that kinda "oh, look at me, I'm steampunk/alternate history/technofantasy/whatever" touch. They seem a bit flamboyant for Fable. On the other hand-- Hindenburg! And I do know that hot air balloons, at least, showed up at a tech level fairly close to that of F2, and presumably F3.

Status
Not open for further replies.