• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Void Being in Fable 3? *possible spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think that was Walter.. Like the Crawler toying with his memories. He says how he and his men were left alone to die in a cave with no light or no food. Explaining why he prang'd so much in the cave beforehand

He means the Knight of Blades, and they're only referenced in Tales of Albion
What are you talkin about walter? and there is no literal being that is the king of blades??? or it was just long ago?

Percentage

Reaction score
I started another play through and I got to that part. He Said "You wish the Dark Void" It dosn't make much since be it sure does relate
It makes sense.

Did anyone know that the Crawler is more than familiar about Theresa? I was playing today and he said a few times something about a "blind seeress."

How many blind people do we know in Albion?

For this he said, "Did the Blind Seer not warn you about us? [Insert Evil Laugh Here]". Does sound like he knows about her to me. My Question is how. This brings up a lot of questions about Theresa. Maybe the next fable will bring more about her past.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
What are you talkin about walter? and there is no literal being that is the king of blades??? or it was just long ago?
Nope - Queen, Knight, and Jack of Blades, never was a King.

Kessd

Reaction score
We know of Theresa's past. She was the hero of oakvale's sister, and was blinded by JoB during the first oakvale raid. During her childhood she had visions of the future. After losing her sight she went to work as a seer for the bandit king twin blade. After being freed by the hero of oakvale she searches for ways to stop Jack. After the hero of oakvale beats JoB the first time she travels west. What we do not know is why she is immortal, while her brother was not, and what her goal is.

Reaction score
Nope - Queen, Knight, and Jack of Blades, never was a King.
ok
We know of Theresa's past. She was the hero of oakvale's sister, and was blinded by JoB during the first oakvale raid. During her childhood she had visions of the future. After losing her sight she went to work as a seer for the bandit king twin blade. After being freed by the hero of oakvale she searches for ways to stop Jack. After the hero of oakvale beats JoB the first time she travels west. What we do not know is why she is immortal, while her brother was not, and what her goal is.
TO me this is buullshit, i killed her ass for the sword, why cant she remain dead, what would the world be like then

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I need another lesson, lil nasty, who is the king of blades, is he some great swordsmen? cuz i would love to have a shot at takin tha title
I think that was Walter.. Like the Crawler toying with his memories. He says how he and his men were left alone to die in a cave with no light or no food. Explaining why he prang'd so much in the cave beforehand
no, i don't. i can tell the difference between a knight and a jack.
it was just an example, but the court so far was obviously based either on a deck of cards or the order of power in a classic british (albionic...no?) monarchy. the knight was the lowest, being a footsoldier. the jack (or knave in early playing cards) being above soldiers was a direct servant to royalty, being only below them in the hierarchy. the queen was obviously next, but who after that? the king. that's how i always viewed the court, it always felt incomplete without a king. not that a queen is incapable of being in charge, but i'm assuming this is based on the 16th century british monarchy...a sexist form of government.

so there you have it, i think we have another void being on our hands, and my best guess is the king of blades.

Kessd

Reaction score
Lionhead's Fable canon says she lived, and this was proven because she is alive, duh.

As for the crawler, I think he is definitly a soldier. He never showed his motive for wanting to cover the world in darkness,. Also the court would destroy the world when they couldn't make albion bow, perhaps this darkness was an attempt at that.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
True that, but what I'm saying is there isn't a King of Blades. 'cause when William Black destroyed the Court, he wouldn't have left the King standing, nor would the King have let him destroy his Queen, Jack and Knight. But the Void seems to be still active so maybe there is a King, but we've nothing to go on for that idea really

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
True that, but what I'm saying is there isn't a King of Blades. 'cause when William Black destroyed the Court, he wouldn't have left the King standing, nor would the King have let him destroy his Queen, Jack and Knight. But the Void seems to be still active so maybe there is a King, but we've nothing to go on for that idea really
if your referring to everything other than what i posted. kings command from their throne, politicians don't fight wars. there's no evidense supporting his intentions to protect the knight, queen, or jack. they're dead aren't they? if he does exist, he doesn't care what happens to other void beings. that much is clear. and second, why would william black need to have seen the king when he went in himself?
if there is a king (which i'm just entertaining the idea, as it would be consistent with the current void being theme) there is no reason that he would've needed to make himself known now, if ever. it's the void, man. there's so little detail floating around about what's in it, and what it's inhabitants are capable of that there really is no 'can' or 'can't'. anythings possible really when there's no facts to go on other then "jack came from there" and "there's lots of black stuff in it"

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
if your referring to everything other than what i posted. kings command from their throne, politicians don't fight wars. there's no evidense supporting his intentions to protect the knight, queen, or jack. they're dead aren't they? if he does exist, he doesn't care what happens to other void beings. that much is clear. and second, why would william black need to have seen the king when he went in himself?
if there is a king (which i'm just entertaining the idea, as it would be consistent with the current void being theme) there is no reason that he would've needed to make himself known now, if ever. it's the void, man. there's so little detail floating around about what's in it, and what it's inhabitants are capable of that there really is no 'can' or 'can't'. anythings possible really when there's no facts to go on other then "jack came from there" and "there's lots of black stuff in it"
Well.. When the Void attacked Albion during the Old Kingdom, there wasn't a King. That's been confirmed. William killed the Knight completely, partially killed Jack, then had a week-long battle with the Queen before completely killing her and her Court, claiming victory over the Void.

EDIT > Although, there is a Shadow King, in the Shadow Court. ^_^ I dunno.

Reaction score
Well.. When the Void attacked Albion during the Old Kingdom, there wasn't a King. That's been confirmed. William killed the Knight completely, partially killed Jack, then had a week-long battle with the Queen before completely killing her and her Court, claiming victory over the Void.

EDIT > Although, there is a Shadow King, in the Shadow Court. ^_^ I dunno.
Who is this william, he sounds like a straight badass

Daipraetor

Reaction score
William Black the First Will user, was said to be the strongest, could shape the world to his will, blah blah, the court wanted to destroy albion so William stole Jacks sword, went into the void, raped the knight of blades, semi-killed Jack, and duked it out with the queen and defeats the court.

He is also the first Archon and pretty much made the old kingdom until he mysteriously disappeares, and is supposively now Scythe.
Thats pretty much a quick rundown. So yes, he IS a badass =)

Status
Not open for further replies.