• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wait, is this still Fable? *New Interview*

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-07-20-fable-journey-losing-black-adult-humour

"Because our game is also aimed at a family audience as well as core gamers, we also like to go for a lighter feel," Saito announced.

"We're losing some of the black adult humour characteristics of Fable and going for a lighter feel - vibrant, fresh, playful."

"Another direction of this project is that we tried to make it quickly,"

Can anyone say shovelware?

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Umm. I think they're racist. What do they mean lose some of their black adult humor and going for a lighter look?
Are they telling us that there will be no paige in the journey or are they telling us that they will be firing alot of their black game designers? What is this even?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Umm. I think they're racist. What do they mean lose some of their black adult humor and going for a lighter look?
Are they telling us that there will be no paige in the journey or are they telling us that they will be firing alot of their black game designers? What is this even?

He's referring to the use of dark comedy, not actual black people..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

1311313273315.jpg

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Tell me you weren't serious. DO IT! PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!

gamer 117

Reaction score
im seriously think that peter is trying to to kill fable as slowly as possible to **** off fans its like he's sabing fable with a fork yelling " if you don't die after fable five i swear im going to get a heart attack"​

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
"Another direction of this project is that we tried to make it quickly,"

No **** Sherlock, fable 3 was made in a rush, if this one is even more rushed Peter might have to get bomb proof windows installed at Lionhead.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
No s*** Sherlock, fable 3 was made in a rush, if this one is even more rushed Peter might have to get bomb proof windows installed at Lionhead.

If he keeps rushing out these big turds, he'll end up ripping his asshole apart. But maybe then he'll learn his lesson.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
No s*** Sherlock, fable 3 was made in a rush, if this one is even more rushed Peter might have to get bomb proof windows installed at Lionhead.

Its a shame they dont take some real time to make a fantastic product they are happy with rather than a production line of mediocrity full of glitches and bugs.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
The black humor was the core reason I played Fable without looking like a ponce doing it.

We've gone from Fable to Shrek.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
can't they make a prequel if they keep going into the future, then we will be fighting as Prince Charles with no wil, and no strength. Just Prince charles with his big ears shooting a Machine Gun on a bear

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
they Already did, but Molyneux reformed, and killed him

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
apparently I'm was somewhere far far away when that happened so I have no Idea.

By the way, sweet:devil:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Der terrk err ferrrrrbeeerrrrllllll