• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WEAPON OF CHOICE: What's going to be yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: WEAPON OF CHOICE: What's going to be yours?

GrimWhim;430849 said:
Lulwot?

No, seriously... the game actually aims at the enemy for you. Like... you would have to suck beyond suck to ever miss a shot ever. Not to mention limb shots, head shots and groin shots are pulled off by simply hitting the thumbstick.

I don't understand you, you crazy lady. :|
Ok, so with Fable 2 I didn't fail so hard except when I forgot to shoot. Which was dumb. I still kept hitting the thumbstick too hard and shooting the wrong bit - or the wrong person.

I am a dreadful gamer. Anyone who has co-op'd with me for longer than three minutes can attest to that :lol:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Angel;430858 said:
Ok, so with Fable 2 I didn't fail so hard except when I forgot to shoot. Which was dumb. I still kept hitting the thumbstick too hard and shooting the wrong bit - or the wrong person.

I am a dreadful gamer. Anyone who has co-op'd with me for longer than three minutes can attest to that :lol:

Here I was hoping to play Fable III with you, haha.

It was annoying though... auto-aim is basically the developer's way of telling you, you suck too much to do anything by yourself.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I suppose it's also their way of trying to encourage casual gamers to have a try at something which would ordinarily be only for those who are good at shooting or whatever.

If I have any gold membership by the time F3 comes out and you don't mind a useless gamer, hit me up. Hell, so long as one of us can shoot at something, it'll be ok :lol:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Angel;430871 said:
I suppose it's also their way of trying to encourage casual gamers to have a try at something which would ordinarily be only for those who are good at shooting or whatever.

If I have any gold membership by the time F3 comes out and you don't mind a useless gamer, hit me up. Hell, so long as one of us can shoot at something, it'll be ok :lol:

I get that, I do and I'm beginning to mind casual gamers a little less now but I think there's a point when you are no longer catering to casuals and instead you're at the point where even an infant could kick ass.

Lawl. Okay, I'll do that. I'm too poor to afford Xbox Live but I have a couple of 48 free trials so we could do that. Yes, even without auto-aim I am an excellent marksman.

Just uh... try not to die that much. I'm not carrying your corpse around. >:\

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

GrimWhim;430881 said:

That would be a cool touch mechanic.

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score

i dont use any i just destroy them with my epicness ;)

sword definetly expecially longswords,katanas and cutlasses ^_^

Cain

Reaction score

Seriously you need to stop saying that your awesome. You want to do something like that, go play on halo.

Reaction score

i will not use gauntlets much because they already said they make you age prematurely so i'll use magic as a last resort. between the blue lines from fable 2 or getting wrinkled and graying hair in fable 3 i dont know which is worse. why can't you use magic with no cosmetic effect?

Hillbilly88

Reaction score

mostly guns, and generally a rifle, the longer range the better, ill probly level up a pistol as well but im not that worried about it unless you can carry a pistol and a rifle at the same time i really doubt that will happen so ill probly just use a rifle and a sword for if the enemys get close, im hoping for a short bladed wide roman style sword morph, but it will mostly be for backup something that when an enemy gets to close ill slash out with it then roll away and pop him a few times with my trusty rifle.
doubt if ill use the gauntlets, if i do it will only be the push one and thats just so i can get some cool kills if im close to a ledge or cliff

Reaction score

Melee wise I think I'll go for the sword. I've never been a fan of heavy weapons so no hammer for Me, most likely I'll use a katana or a cutlass.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

White Knight;430895 said:
Seriously you need to stop saying that your awesome. You want to do something like that, go play on halo.
Amen. With a name like "mr man" you're pretty much guaranteeing a lack of epicness. Your name is not even capitalized. Mine however, is the epitome of badass. All caps and a great word.

Also, I will go with the classic sword/pistol combination. I never used anything else in FII.

bansheequeenxx

Shadowfiend
Reaction score

Sword and Pistol. I never used will much. Doesn't it age you pre-maturely?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

bansheequeenxx;431942 said:
Sword and Pistol. I never used will much. Doesn't it age you pre-maturely?
It does, but it also makes your tattoos glow.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

Sword! But i'll also use whichever ranged weapon i have. Not so much of a fan of Will at the moment. I found the glowing veins kind of distracting but thats just me.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Prince Louis;432008 said:
Sword! But i'll also use whichever ranged weapon i have. Not so much of a fan of Will at the moment. I found the glowing veins kind of distracting but thats just me.

But there are no more Will lines! I mean, if you don't wear tattoos...

king_reaver

Reaction score

kind hate fable 2 will line but fable 3 will line have pattern instead being random and they don't glow all the time in fable 3

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

Oh well in that case then i might still use Will. Has it ACTUALLY been confirmed that it ages you yet? I've seen a group of people saying one thing and another saying something different.

Knifeboy

Reaction score

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimWhim
Blestb;430886 said:
That would be a cool touch mechanic.

omg another funny comment I just had to commend someone for! +rep

I hope they have some cool tattoo designs for my CRAZY glowing-ness.

Mr. Incognito

Heir To Thievery
Reaction score

If I can get one, it will be a Greatsword or Claymore

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Your sig picture. Epic in every way. Just had to say that.

If I play a female character and you DO age prematurely with Will then I won't bother with it so much. No one wants to play a wrinkly old lady who has to flip her breasts over her shoulders to keep them from dragging on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.