• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What can i get for christmas??

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed obviously.
How so not predictable.

But I'd agree. Either get New Vegas or Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Or if you really want to play both, beg your mother until she submits to giving you both! I've pre-ordered the special edition of Brotherhood and will be getting New Vegas Thursday.

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score
How so not predictable.

But I'd agree. Either get New Vegas or Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Or if you really want to play both, beg your mother until she submits to giving you both! I've pre-ordered the special edition of Brotherhood and will be getting New Vegas Thursday.

hey anyway quickly off the subject, do you still need help with those reach achievments??

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I'm going to go with the tide and recommend Fallout New Vegas or Brotherhood. I used to be someone who didn't like Fallout. I didn't like Fallout 3 too much. Then I stole New Vegas on a whim, and I got right addicted to it. Awesome game.

And if the Assassin's Creed track record continues with Brotherhood, then I'm sure that will be a suitably epic game. It's what I've decided to get myself (through way of my mum) for Christmas.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Ah christmas, a wonderful time, especially for blasphemous atheists like mehself. I get free stuff based on a religion I dont belong to or contribute to. Anyway, if you want to get a game, just ask for gift cards or money, then buy the game with that. If you ask for best buy gift cards, you mom might not associate that with games.
(actually the gift part wasn't a part of any religion anyway)