• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

R

rogzii

Re: What does everybody look like?

*literally laughing my *** off* fablefreak, that's hilarious! all i need is some clown make up and i'd look like ronald mcdonald!

F

FableFreak

Try and paint a mental picture of me. 6 foot 1 - 200 pounds - Thin beard/sideburns - Brown hair that goes about an inch and a half below my ear - Brown Eyes - Typical "Football Player" sized body frame. (Lineman, not Reciever)

R

rogzii

football player, eh? nice. wow, ur taller than me. i'm 5'7''

F

FableFreak

Yes, I'm a football player. That seems to surprise most people when I tell them, not sure why...

R

rogzii

i'm not surprised. ur in high school right? that makes perfect sense.

F

FableFreak

So how about you, whats your story?

F

FableFreak

The story of your life, so to speak. Whats your deal, what brought you here, whatever you feel comfortable sharing so we get to know you better.

R

rogzii

okay. My story. this year i just moved out of my parents house, and i'm not working at the moment. that explains why i was on yesterday until 6am and then got back on like six hours later. i just got this laptop for christmas, and my god i love to be online. and i like talking to people. three years ago i used to spend entire nights on forums and chatting w/ ppl. from 11-7am and sleep till 12 and do the same thing over and over. that's why i was looking for the fablefreak i used to know. i wanted to see if i could find him. so i googled fablefreak, and here i am. now, i have more of a life then i did three years ago, so i'm not gonna pull a 11-7 again. so yea, that's my ultra-recent story.

F

FableFreak

Wow. I feel very popular for some reason. Maybe because I'm on google, or just my plain arrogancy. Well its nice to have someone new and energetic around here, something we've been needing.

R

rogzii

yea, lol, u can actually look up anyone on google. you can type in any user name and see where it leads you.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

l_cf576a3227b68334428518979306187e.jpg

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score