• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: What does everybody look like?

I've always loved that hat, Seph.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;154663 said:
I've always loved that hat, Seph.
:O My hat. Allll mine. :devil:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;154588 said:
l_cf576a3227b68334428518979306187e.jpg

Another great pic ^_^
Playing in the Snow?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;154664 said:
:O My hat. Allll mine. :devil:

For the time being... :shifty:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;154656 said:
I'm 6'1" and now down to 208 :w00t: that's a 32lb loss from June 07 :D

Well done on the weight loss (y)

F

FableFreak

I love being as tall as I am, especially because I'm still in High School.

K

KmAI

I pray to god you have good circulation then fableman. Trust me : the novelty of being tall is dwarfed by temporary blindness occasionally happening due to blood settling in the extremities.

Either way, here's a vague description till I figure I've made myself more presentable again (Academic probation + girlfriend + switch from bachelor of arts to bachelor of science = pain)

I'm tall, (about 6'5-6'7) Student meal plans/ "convenience" has me half starved so I'm not so impressive to look at with the musclemass bit (cept the legs.. but that comes with the happy martial arts crap).

Prefer baggy clothes, torn up things, love the baron samedi- esque classy stuff. Essentially the crap I find neat only geeks and freaks can appreciate.

Used to have brownish hair (which was blond before.. but seems it was gradually turning black) now its just plain old black. Dreaded the hair recently, paid a hippy with a 6 pack to work on it, she did one or two right and then half assed it throughout the rest as booze kicked in. There's a moral to that... somewhere

I'll post last year's montreal pic for an idea if anyone really needs, it has me classy looking, otherwise don't expect squat till this hair stuff is all sorted out.

Heavy on the piercings, have quite a few more planned out.
Intend on being tattooed full body with UV reactive ink (Incase I get a deskjob things will start solid and visible without UV at the chest and work outwards towards fingertips, neck and face fading out as they get farther.

Needless to say I'm nowhere near where I want to be and I lack the funds to take serious steps in that direction.

F

FableFreak

My circulation is all very well KmAI, but thanks for your concern.

K

KmAI

Again.. seriously.. Blindness. Sucks, sucks balls. But on the plus side : medical advice : thin the blood. Method - Booze.

F

FableFreak

I don't drink, any other methods you got, Dr. SKUMM?

K

KmAI

Nahh that's not advice for you. Its what I do. In reality I should probably just.. you know, actually get 3 meals a day that aren't res food. But this is the hazards of uni juggling

F

FableFreak

Are you sure you haven't been hitting the bottle lately? I barely understood that post...

K

KmAI

Nah that's just laziness. The food on campus sucks, profoundly. To the point where I nolonger crave food. That which I do eat are usually chips or terrible things from wendy's or popeyes, or random indian or pan asian food. So I'm not in the best health of my life. Thats probably to blame for bad circulation.

R

rogzii

sounds like you boys need a woman to cook for you. get a girlfriend. my boyfriend takes advantage of that. lol

F

FableFreak

My dad's a chef, so I know how cook plenty well. (He taught me in the fine arts of boiling water to make Top Ramen.)

F

Father of Skorm

never tryed ramen. want 2. my circulation sucks, and im comparatively short (the average height for a man (possibly worldwide) if you can be bothered to look...)
Maho!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

l_48d54470bb9931bfcebb570dcc3779f9.jpg