• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what game should i pre order

bradio12

Reaction score
i am pre ordering infamous 2 for my birthday coming up in july and i am thinking of preordering some other game what should it be skyrim sants row 3? assasins creed revelations?? i cant decide also feel free to post what you are gonne pre order this year!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Id say Skyrim personally as its looking amazing and going to be one of the candidates for GOTY.

Dentie

Reaction score
Im going to preorder Fifa 12 and maybe some other game i havent decided yet.

bradio12

Reaction score
well right now im dow to elder scolls v skyrim and saints row 3 i am a fan of the elder scrolls series and i have a lot of fun with it and skyrim looks awesome but i am also a massive fan of saints row and had lots of fun on online coop so i dont know

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
well right now im dow to elder scolls v skyrim and saints row 3 i am a fan of the elder scrolls series and i have a lot of fun with it and skyrim looks awesome but i am also a massive fan of saints row and had lots of fun on online coop so i dont know

I never got around to playing either of the Saints Row games but i shall keep a close eye on Saints Row 3.

Reaction score
I love saints row personally, it's over the top humor and ridiculous customization options offer a refreshing alternative to the Grand theft auto franchise. Though I'd probably pre order Skyrim, that game is something I'm really looking forward to.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I love saints row personally, it's over the top humor and ridiculous customization options offer a refreshing alternative to the Grand theft auto franchise. Though I'd probably pre order Skyrim, that game is something I'm really looking forward to.

Thats what ive been told, im all for alternatives to certain games and games that dont take themselves that seriously. Just for whatever reason i never got around to playing them. If Saints Row 3 ends up an improvement on the previous ones then i shall purchase it.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I personally am hung on Mass Effect 3, Brink (Already out but I don't have it) and Skyrim.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I personally am hung on Mass Effect 3, Brink (Already out but I don't have it) and Skyrim.

Plenty of other games are going to be out before Mass Effect 3 hits the shelves.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Brink did not live up to it's potential at allllll.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Agreed. Unless you're dead-set on playing it for the sake of playing it, I'd wait for the inevitable cut in retail price. I'd expect to see it in the retail bin soon enough...

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
gears of war 3 or skyrim. Gears Demo Was Awesome.

Reaction score
@bradio12 are you a member of the saints row forums by the way? I'm sure I've seen your name on a few threads there.