• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is the funniest happen to u on fable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: what is the funniest happen to u on fable?

darthlime101;26006 said:
HOLY CRAP MAN!!!! I mean woman... thats awesome. +rep

I have no screenshots since they always happen at random times and it goes by fast!

Off topic, I love double bass pedals..... they are awesome. I love deathmetal! :devil: :devil: :devil:

YAY CRAP MAN!!! bwahaha.

I thought it was pretty interesting, I was like "Holy Sh** why is that box..like..all sideways..."

D

Druid

oh i remember when i was at the bandit camp and i roled on top of one of the bon fires it was funny coz i couldnt get down .... this was the time when i saw the scimitar on the floor :'( but i couldnt reach it i had 2 teleport

D

darthlime101

Druid;26028 said:
oh i remember when i was at the bandit camp and i roled on top of one of the bon fires it was funny coz i couldnt get down .... this was the time when i saw the scimitar on the floor :'( but i couldnt reach it i had 2 teleport
Sad....

It made me chuckle but I was 100% good and I was walking through Witchwood and some traders ran away in fear. :lol:

I think something else made me laugh.... I can't remember.

D

Druid

...u evil by any chance?
..................ahhhhhhhh

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

I was razing towns to buy them, and I had been using Force Push. This one woman starts yelling, "Lord, I am your humble, humble, HUMBLE servant. Now please go away." *screams in fear and hides*

F

FableFreak

I was standing around a corner waiting for an NPC and I did the evil laugh and the NPC go running back the way he came going "Aaaahhheeooo!!!" it was pretty funny!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I had something video taped with my web cam but I can't do anything with it, my programs (windows Movie Maker, Animation shop) won't recognize it for some reason, I tried to convert it to..WMV but that didn't work either.
I basically recorded my whole "Trader Rescue" quest. Cause I wanted to see how it would come out.

ANYWAY!! the funny thing was. I was fighting a bunch of bandits, and I ran out of mana, So my sheild was down. I was getting attacked badly..I killed one bandit. They all kinda just started circling around me waiting for an opening. I put my sheild back on. I went to use another mana potion but instead I did the GIGGLE expression.

So what I saw was..putting on my sheild..giggling, then I assassin rushed behind them and killed the **** out of them.

It was one of those, had to see it to think it was funny things.

Oh well. I'll figure out how to get it on here if it kills me.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I liked it at the Bordello when I was touting for business and this one guy said something like "I love this place - when you leave it makes you realise how wonderful it can be and how ugly your wife is".....something along those lines, anyway.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Only heard it today....amused me somewhat

Status
Not open for further replies.