• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you do if Zombies attacked???

A

Arcturius

What would you do if Zombies attacked???

OK this though has been boiling up in my mind for Awhile and I just thought I'd ask what you guys would do if Zombies attacked?

There can be two answer for each kind of zombie

The slow and braindead ones

Or the Freaking crazy Zombies that are like Olympic sprinters

Personaly, for both i Think Id have to floor it to the walmart in the City about 7 miles away from where i live. I'd Probably barricade the doors and live there untill help arrives, cuz its a huge walmart.

Id probably head to the sporting good's section and stock up on bullets, and hunting gear, such as Kick absorbers and gun holsters... and probably get some baseball bats too. otherwise I'd probably just grab a bunch of food and make my stronghold in the electronics section and just kick it there. Grab a few couches..get a microwave, mountain dew and some hot pockets and i'd be set for awhile.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Re: What would you do if Zombies attacked???

Easily answered, brain dead zombies, stock up on bullets for a dragnov sniper, and an M1 carbine ( I think they are) oh and a desert eagle 5.0.

Olympic sprinters...barricade my house doors and aim a gun through the letterbox, pick of a few. Then go to a pub. lol lets go to the winchester.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Grab whatever makeshift weapons I can, get in a car and drive to a super market and start barricadin'.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Get a lot of food, and go out on a house boat..or find a small island far away from the doom.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Better idea, call in the A-team. Or better, CHUCK NORRIS he will kick all there asses lol. Or do a devil may cry, duel magnums and mow them down.

Z

Zingo

I would go upstairs and tap up water so all buckets and the bathtub were full. Then i would go down again and gather medicals (including water purification-pills), weapons (bolt-action rifles), a crowbar, an axe, the car keys, canned food, rechargeable battieries (and a hand-powered battery charger!), signal-torches and finally my sleeping bag. Oh! and the short-wave radio!

Then i'd return upstairs, and destroy the staircase! Because zombies cant climb, can they? After that i'd pull the curtains down and make no noise to avoid being detected by the zombies. And try to contact someone via the radio!

Tsuyu- your option suck :p
A supermarket was never built to be barricaded. It has big glass windows to display the freh food to the customers -and that's what its gonna do. Display fresh meat for the zombies! And speaking of meat, all the food that needs to be kept cool would after a while go bad (dont expect the electricity to work in a zombie outbreak!) and become a dangerous health hazard!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Cry like a little girl :)

A

Arcturius

Tsuyu- your option suck :p
A supermarket was never built to be barricaded. It has big glass windows to display the freh food to the customers -and that's what its gonna do. Display fresh meat for the zombies! And speaking of meat, all the food that needs to be kept cool would after a while go bad (dont expect the electricity to work in a zombie outbreak!) and become a dangerous health hazard!

exactly thats why you got to WalMart, there arent any big glass windows (well at least the one I'd go to) except for the automatic doors which you can turn off, then chain them, then barricade them with the big shelf thingies that they use to stock stuff. and as for food, just eat canned food, and use up the food that WOULD go bad first, so you can save the canned as a last resort, they actually have plenty of those huge freezers that dont let the temperature out to keep that kind of stuff in.

then if your worried about zombies, for 1, you can mass armies inside of a walmart because they are usually big, so you could get a good size group of, oh, say 35 people to help you. then, in your spare time, you could build little.. i guess you could call them treehouses scince i have no better word to describe it on the rafters in the ceiling that you could use as a last resort also. Keep in mind that the walmart im thinking of is fairly huge.

Besides just because zombies attack doesnt necessarily mean that electricity will be knocked out, and you can still get water also.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Id prolly do what ^you said

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Make soup MMMMM Zombie soup

A

Arcturius

Dude....thats just wrong..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ask them in for a beer, as they are probably more intelligent drunks than most my friends. :lol:

F

FableFreak

Holy ****, Arcturius you are my favorite member now!

I LOVE ZOMBIE FILMS!!! Oh man, its so undescribable... how much I fantasize about zombies. Its strange really.

1. Barricade my home
2. Load all my guns with the 20,000 rounds of ammo I have been stockpiling for THIS OCCASION.
3. Grab my machete.
4. Get to the rooftop
5. Load my .223
6. Start picking the ****ers off and get some headshots

Best. Book. Ever.

A

Arcturius

:OOMFG Where do you get that book!?!?!??

or is it a joke, because then i'd feel like an idiot.

But seriously, i fantisize about it too, i almost wish it would happen..

F

FableFreak

I own it, I've read it about 4 times through.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

What would I do if zombies attacked me? Probably poo my pants.

F

Father of Skorm

i wd probably cry. then go get the lawn mower and other interesting pointy stuff from the shed/garage/kitchen (no guns :'() and go hide in me school. r we talkin braindead shufflers like dawn o the dead, or resi psycho upgraded beasties? my cats evil enuf as it is...

A

Arcturius

were talking about both, two answers for each. Or one, doesnt matter.

But don't you know? Schools are Zombie breeding grounds!

F

Father of Skorm

exactly, plenty for every 1. :D

A

Arcturius

Lol, What can i say to that??