• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you do if Zombies attacked???

F

Father of Skorm

Re: What would you do if Zombies attacked???

it's the only thing zombies are good for. that and pie. with a nice beef gravy. oh, and for world domination.
on second thoughts, i might make some molotovs befor going 2 school. just in case. then play with all the preety chemicals... boomings a plenty!

R

RPG player

If zombies attacked I would have take an M16 with ammo,Hatchet,Some granades...Go to a rooftop,and start killing them...:ninja:

F

Father of Skorm

see, i cant du that. no guns. ah, the wonders of modern society, where america gets all the good stuff (and most of the bad 2 granted...)

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Do what FableFreak does with hippies. Kill them.... With hippies. :lol:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Frankly, I'd run for the water, steal a kayak, and row down to the Chesapeake. Assuming that these boys are averse to water, I'd be okay until enough of them showed up to fill the creekbed. Then I'd hijack a supertanker.

I hear the Jahre Viking is free. Well, okay, it's sitting at anchor somewhere near Norway under a different name as a floating oil terminal and is probably infested by zombies, but **** it. I don't like the idea of trying to hijack the Nimitz.

I would be armed, but we have no ammo for the shotgun that molders in the closet. Which kinda defeats the purpose. Backoff, rot-for-brains, I have a really inefficient club! Screw it, I'll just grab any of our roughly fifty billion alumninum baseball bats, or one of the ten or so wooden ones. Or the ax. I like axes.

Oh, and if it's the Olympians I'll just break a couple laws and borrow the car. I will then ignore any police officers on the assumption that they are zombies. When my tires get shot out I will pray like hell that they aren't zombies, because I could not outrun the Dead Olympians.

R

RuneMaster

I would grab my rifle, my handgun, my machete and then go to my nearest friends house who also owned a gun. After we fill our backpacks with some food and water we get in his car and drive to the most secluded area possible (since the zombie population would be lower there.). If we saw anyone of sufficient strength, (i.e. too hard to look after and protect the elderly, the handicapped, the injured and children) we'd take them with us. I know thats not totally pc, but I would honestly do what I thought would make it easier to survive. After getting to said secluded area, if we were lucky enough to survive that long, I'd find the sturdiest building and reinforce it and simply try to ride the outbreak out. I would do this regardless of the type of zombies.

R

Rhadiel

hmmm for brain dead ones, id just grab a gun and take as many as i can, for the other crazy ones, id do two things, head to the nearest walmat and homedepot, and grab guns, and ammo, and get myself a sick zombie killer outfit lol, then become friends with Constantine lol

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

For the Braindead zombies I'd probably get my family to safety then go insane with a chainsaw.

For the more athletic zombies: Realistically I'd probably die. But otherwise I'd get my brother and my girlfriend and my brothers boyfriend and just drive somewhere safe! Might build a treehouse somewhere.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

What's more dangerous? Zombies or all of you guys wielding machetes, chainsaws and a variety of firearms? :lol:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Us. Definitely us. Just not more dangerous for the zombies, more dangerous for ourselves and our fellow men.

That's why I'm leaning towards the baseball bat. I'd be less likely to screw up and hurt innocents that way.

R

Rhadiel

droded;141999 said:
For the Braindead zombies I'd probably get my family to safety then go insane with a chainsaw.

For the more athletic zombies: Realistically I'd probably die. But otherwise I'd get my brother and my girlfriend and my brothers boyfriend and just drive somewhere safe! Might build a treehouse somewhere.

brothers boyfriend? so ur bro is gay? i have a gay friend, hes pretty cool^_^

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

For stupid zombies I would totally turn on "House of Pain "by Van Halen and go Leon Kennedy on their Butts.:D

For Super powered zombies I'd turn on "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns N' Roses and go to my room, huddle up in the corner and cry/poo.:'(

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Rhadiel;142028 said:
brothers boyfriend? so ur bro is gay? i have a gay friend, hes pretty cool^_^

Nah I was just kidding, putting little details into my posts to see if people notice is all!;)

C

Celtam

get as many supplies as possible at the shops then hold out in my house.

I wouldnt hold at the supermarket, as its too big for its own good, and if the glass on the windows isnt double glazed a window might break, then you are well and truly F**ked

F

Father of Skorm

sneak into secret scientific facility and make selective virus that only kils zombies. then put in my pocket and forget about it. get a giant lazer and fry their undead brainy poops.

D

Darg

Hey, there's a book out by some guy with a fricking good sense of humor on just that: surviving a zombie attack. I'm not kidding you, people. It's a good read, I'll tell you that, but it can make you lose touch with reality and it has you looking over your shoulder alot and trying to buy firearms...

F

Father of Skorm

reality? o yea, i vaguely rember that...

D

Darg

Father of Skorm;143082 said:
reality? o yea, i vaguely rember that...

It's hilarious. One of the tips in there was to "Stay on major, open transit lanes when trying to escape. It'll give you more of an opportunity to evade capture and you'll be able to plow through zombies easier." I'm serious, if you're afraid of a zombie takeover, this book is for you. :p

F

Father of Skorm

wats it called, who's it by, were can i get it?

D

Darg

I'm not sure, but I found it in a Waldenbooks store somewhere. It has a picture of crossed shotguns on the cover and the title says something about "the survival guide for a zombie attack" I think. It's a good book. I kinda doubt they have it at any normal library, but it's worth asking...