• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Rocked
- Made good use of the new HDD.

Sucked
- Mother didn't have her pain medication refilled.
- Didn't get enough sleep.
- Catherine bought a terrible box of litter, worthless, barely covers the smell, and leaves clumps of **** stuck to the box. ****.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;404930 said:
Sucked

Amy broke a mirror today, means we likely wont be getting deposit back on the house and still having issues finding a new place and sorting cash out.
You'll lose your deposit over a mirror? Unless it was a huge and super expensive mirror, it would be a little unreasonable to refuse the entire deposit, surely? Can the landlord just take the cost of the mirror from it instead?

Rocked: Risotto and an entire day of Oblivion

Sucked: Got nothing done at all today :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;405102 said:
You'll lose your deposit over a mirror? Unless it was a huge and super expensive mirror, it would be a little unreasonable to refuse the entire deposit, surely? Can the landlord just take the cost of the mirror from it instead?

Amy last lost £350 of her deposit on old house because she apparently 'lost' some screws out of a curtain pole that were never actually there and a door handle had broken. So a 3ft crack in a mirror is a little more excessive than that. :lol:

Rocked

Got to finally turn 360 on after over a week.

Sucked

Money Money Money and RDR crashed on me.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;405103 said:
Amy last lost £350 of her deposit on old house because she apparently 'lost' some screws out of a curtain pole that were never actually there and a door handle had broken. So a 3ft crack in a mirror is a little more excessive than that. :lol:
Blimey - that's insane...must be a Midlands thing ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;405106 said:
Blimey - that's insane...must be a Midlands thing ;)

They dont care if thieves were to rob your doors and windows or wheels from your car but heaven forbid a curtain pole screw disappears. Been a week where nothing has gone right so who knows :lol:. Its probably just a C Residential thing, ive heard nothing but bad things about them.

Rocked

Had a couple of beers to chill out and watch a movie.

Sucked

Got a headache earlier and hasnt gone away.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;405107 said:
They dont care if thieves were to rob your doors and windows or wheels from your car but heaven forbid a curtain pole screw disappears. Been a week where nothing has gone right so who knows :lol:. Its probably just a C Residential thing, ive heard nothing but bad things about them.
Yeah, ours was bought from them...they didn't offer much in the way of supporting the buyer. I think we got one survey concerning the house being built over a coal pit (like pretty much everyone else's houses) but nothing on the actual property. Funnily enough it's cost us thousands since moving in to fix the place. And it's still not done...

Have you secured your new place yet? Or are you still hunting?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;405115 said:
Yeah, ours was bought from them...they didn't offer much in the way of supporting the buyer. I think we got one survey concerning the house being built over a coal pit (like pretty much everyone else's houses) but nothing on the actual property. Funnily enough it's cost us thousands since moving in to fix the place. And it's still not done...

Have you secured your new place yet? Or are you still hunting?

Still hunting at the moment, been to view about 7 houses now and some have been slightly out of the price range (15% deposit on them would be nearly everything i own). Others have been in streets i didnt like due to being narrow, one way, or bad parking. Another was a PreFab house which i got told to avoid although a nice house. Now im wondering if i can get a cheap house that i can refurbish myself and 'do up'.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;405119 said:
Still hunting at the moment, been to view about 7 houses now and some have been slightly out of the price range (15% deposit on them would be nearly everything i own). Others have been in streets i didnt like due to being narrow, one way, or bad parking. Another was a PreFab house which i got told to avoid although a nice house. Now im wondering if i can get a cheap house that i can refurbish myself and 'do up'.
Might be a more viable option - you're in steady employment and so long as the house is functional, you guys can take your time in doing it up exactly how you want it. Plus it'll add to the value of the property, which is always a good thing.

House next to Tina's old place is up for sale...nothing like all the admins in one place, eh?

(wow, I'm hilarious...no, really...)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;405132 said:
Might be a more viable option - you're in steady employment and so long as the house is functional, you guys can take your time in doing it up exactly how you want it. Plus it'll add to the value of the property, which is always a good thing.

House next to Tina's old place is up for sale...nothing like all the admins in one place, eh?

(wow, I'm hilarious...no, really...)

:lol: has her house sold yet? Been a while since ive been down there.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Thank goodness, yes it has. Private sale, nice and quiet...been gone probably just over a year now...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;405160 said:
Thank goodness, yes it has. Private sale, nice and quiet...been gone probably just over a year now...

They move out of Rugeley entirely i take it? Preferably to somewhere better for them like the Sun.

Rocked

Clash of The Titans remake wasnt as bad as i was expecting.

Sucked

Headache has gotten worse.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nah, Lichfield. Still, far enough away for me :D

Rocked: Space food...I wonder if it tastes omma nomma licious?

Sucked: Run out of eggs. No eggies for me tomorrows :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

No work early tomorrow and shall be getting a well deserved beer in a minute. Also got around to watching all the episodes of 'The Pacific'.

Sucked

Many many things at the moment.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked: I had a nice day yesterday, and got to come home early today

Sucked: My job has yanked me from closing shifts to super morning shifts, because there's been complaints and they want them to stop. Got to Cry, Some more bullcrap and Work was poop...

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked: Picked up a Springfield M1a loaded
main-1870.jpg

Sucked: Got a really bad cold

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Rocked: Two new toys I got for my birthday. My nook, which I've gotten to play with, and the gun (Remington Model 33, for the gun-nerds who will explode from the woodwork and the post above me after I've said that) which my Uncle finally passed on to me after my grandpa left it to me when he died, which I haven't.

Sucked: All alone at home and bored.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Rocked: Just got the whole Fable soundtrack for 3.99 :D

Sucked: This party planning business is giving me a right headache :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

Spartacus Blood & Sand, fantastic show.

Sucked

Headache.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Rocked
- Got some more games for 360 yesterday.
- Fly problem fixed.
- Replaced my broken HDD enclosure with a more reliable new one.

Sucked
- Very tired, little amount of rest acquired.
- Cats kept fighting and playing this morning.
- Friend was unfairly IP banned at the other forum I'm at.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked: Cooked my first ribs on the grill today, went without eating in preparation then had 2 beers while cooking it.... drinking on an empty stomache feels good man. :D
ribs were delicious, got ice cream afterwards, and posted this on the DMC forums as a result of it.

Sucked: i was still hammered when i went to get ice cream, and i'm trying to get a job there. >.<
my internet died for 10 minutes.