• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Gonna start a new save on Fallout 3 GOTY edition, boy it's gonna be a fun month or two.
Also I've recorded plenty of American Dad! episodes so my weekend is definitely not going to be boring, also super noodles for lunch! :D

Sucked: Still having issues with my left eye since the incident a few days ago, hopefully when I get my new specs on Monday it should fix the problem.

By the way, Is Human Revolution worth getting if you haven't played the first one? just wondering if I should give it a try, It looks good.

Human Revolution is certainly worth getting even if you havent played the original as its a prequel.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: We've got the windows almost done...just a couple more weeks and hopefully everything will be done. Also the possibility of more improvements getting done in the very near future.

Sucked: Screaming baby is loud. Ok, so he sleeps for 8 hours of the night but it's the wrong 8 hours and I still have to get up at 5am to feed him. If he could push it to 8 then I'll be happier. Plus the workload is getting insane with a massive backlog of articles to get through and three kids to juggle. Also think I'm going a bit mental so need to call nurse on Monday to talk it through. Oh joy...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Made some real progress in the Game of Thrones books. Currently almost halfway through book 3, so I'm about 1.5 seasons ahead of the show. Also, Starbucks coffee.

Sucked: Stayed up late reading, at work tired.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Meh...I guess Hurricane Katia completely missing our area (according to Met Office) is something to kind of rock.

Sucked: I've dented the kitchen floor quite badly thanks to a bit of a rage-fest earlier where I smashed my favourite mug...also been ordered onto a high calorie diet to try and counteract my lack of eating and stress levels, so there goes the plan to lose weight. Apparently 3 meals in 3 weeks is not enough to live on. I'm also dog-tired, have zero tolerance for anyone and things are just too much right now - plus nurse won't let me have Prozac yet because she wants to "see how I go".

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Deus Ex is brilliant and really enjoying it so far. Plus had much more time to game with Amy spending most her time at the gym. :lol:

Sucked

Got 3 days off work but got to spend them on a course for 10 hrs a day.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
Rocked: having the best sexi ever hope to have
Sucked: My fiancee decided that having a few different thoughts is evidence enough to dump me for a loser 10 times as worse as me

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

United won 5-0 today and have now won 4 out of 4 and scored 18 goals in 4 games.

Sucked

Weather is awful, got a training course for 3 days starting Monday, havent had chance to play Deus Ex today.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked: Um... my Relay for Life co-chair has really cute eyebrows, which I previously didn't realize was possible, and also irritation is really becoming on her.

Sucked: Spent Thursday night getting bitched at by my Relay for Life co-chairs about bullshit. So far as I can interpret, they are ****ed because I am infringing on their authority. Or maybe that's an unkind interpretation.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Fight the power, man. Or something. Certainly sounded better in my head than when I tried voicing it aloud - somehow semi-posh Southern/Northern hybrid British accent just can't cut it...

Rocked: Moar moozic fur meh!

Sucked: Jessica joined the Girl Guides (snore) and the whole thing is costing me an effing arm and a leg. And now she's moaning because I won't fork out £40 for some crappy concert in Wembley they are organising which has people I've never heard of so couldn't care less about.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Gears 3 out on Tuesday and Fifa 12 in few weeks.

Sucked

At work and bored and going to be an expensive month.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Final performance at school wen't spectacularly well.

Sucked: The same night, I asked out this girl I have a massive crush on, and she told me she was into someone else.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked: Redskins play tomorrow!

Sucked: I HAVE SO MUCH **** TO DO.

Fight the power, man. Or something. Certainly sounded better in my head than when I tried voicing it aloud - somehow semi-posh Southern/Northern hybrid British accent just can't cut it...
Sucked: Jessica joined the Girl Guides (snore) and the whole thing is costing me an effing arm and a leg. And now she's moaning because I won't fork out £40 for some crappy concert in Wembley they are organising which has people I've never heard of so couldn't care less about.

Was that at me? If so, I'm a little insulted. In this sitiation, I AM the power. Colleges Against Cancer president > Relay for Life co-chairs, and they don't like that.

Also, I'm assuming Girl Guides=Girl Scouts. The only redeeming value of Girl Scouts is that they sell some tasty, tasty cookies. Do Girl Guides sell cookies?

Sucked: The same night, I asked out this girl I have a massive crush on, and she told me she was into someone else.

Better to ask and be rejected than be a pussy and never say anything.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Better to ask and be rejected than be a pussy and never say anything.

I guess. Still sucks though.

Rocked: Have three quarters of a tank of petrol, and a full tank of gas in my car. Not going to be stopping to refuel any time soon.

Sucked: Footy team lost in a close final, because of the ****ty umpires.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Going to be a day of relaxing, maybe get some Xbox time in and some beer and football later on.

Sucked

Weather is starting to get more autumnal and darker at night earlier and sun rises later, depressing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Gears 3 is out soon and cant wait to get my hands on it.

Sucked

Not been dispatched yet so likely arrive mid-week and got to try and find time to play it.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Busy week of seeing different people, sorting out stuff and just intending to have a good time :D

Sucked: Can't really say so instead I'll just put Herpa derpa derp derp

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sucked: Had the grave site services today and buried my grandmother. Miss her. My allergies continue to keep kicking up, none of the meds are really doing anything, don't know why it's been so bad these past few months.

Rocked: Had a nice family get together a bit ago for a "celebration of life" to honor my grandmother, and got to learn more history on her and my grandpa (including pictures I never saw before), it went pretty well. Cried soon as I got home though. Got The Witcher 2 also, really been enjoying it so far.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Booked in some stuff for next week that I'm looking forward to

Sucked: Gonna get expenseeeeeeve...plus very little sleep again. Thanks, Josh...