• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Whats Rocked And Sucked?

projectego;141428 said:
Tidied up our Christmas tree and stuck Jessica's presents under there.

Awww come on Steve! Sharon! It's friggin' 7 or so weeks until Christmas, why torture your kid like that?! It's inhumane I tells ya...

D

Dr_PsychoMW

Rocked: Finally finished my song I've been working on.
Sucked: The Song.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

Catching up with old friends and having a beer for first time in nearly 2 weeks.

Sucked

Got work tomorrow so couldnt quite enjoy the night as much as i wanted.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Rocks: One long weekend away from Assassins Creed
Sucks: A long weekend I could be playing Assassins Creed

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

Music ive listened to all night.

Sucked

Got work tomorrow. :getlost:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu;141695 said:
Awww come on Steve! Sharon! It's friggin' 7 or so weeks until Christmas, why torture your kid like that?! It's inhumane I tells ya...
Tortuer is good :D - I've always had my tree up as early as I can get away with...makes me even more excited about Christmas. Besides, why wait for three days beforehand only to take it down again two days later? Seems like a waste to me...

Rocked: Parcel of no less than 53 books arrived for me to enjoy at my leisure :w00t:

Sucked: Letter arrived claiming we somehow owe someone 60 hours worth of overtime payments when no such contract was agreed between us and this person...plus this person waited 5 months to make a claim...sounds a bit suspect to me...:getlost:

Rocked again: Replying to said insane letter with the most AWESOME response I could come up with - inluding, but not limited to, the threat to sue for breach of contract...I rock.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;141793 said:
Sucked: Letter arrived claiming we somehow owe someone 60 hours worth of overtime payments when no such contract was agreed between us and this person...plus this person waited 5 months to make a claim...sounds a bit suspect to me...:getlost:

Rocked again: Replying to said insane letter with the most AWESOME response I could come up with - inluding, but not limited to, the threat to sue for breach of contract...I rock.

Suspect indeed, more like they cant find another job yet and need some quick cash to tide them over.

Rocked

No work tomorrow and hopefully (fingers crossed) Call Of Duty 4 being there when i get home.

Sucked

Woke up at 4am feeling like crap and generally just dont feel right today and hardly had any sleep.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;141796 said:
Suspect indeed, more like they cant find another job yet and need some quick cash to tide them over.
Oh you didn't hear? They poached the company the day after the hissy fit they threw in the middle of the street at midnight...Matt was there as well (but managed to control himself enough!) My guess is they have been caught out because they have been hiding the company accounts from us and then when we got the accountant involved they magically appeared with them...funny that...

They even sent their request by recorded delivery - a small slip of paper with five lines of writing on it sent from number 22 to number 15 in the same street at a cost of over £1.00...how petty can you get??

Seriously, if you went into work next week, walked up to your boss and said "I've been working overtime without telling you - I reckon you owe me in the region of £500. Pay up please," they'd tell you to kiss their *** and get back to work, right?

F

Father of Skorm

Dr_PsychoMW;141734 said:
Rocked: Finally finished my song I've been working on.
Sucked: The Song.
lets hear it, we can be the judges of that.
rocked: finally gunna get rid of ear infection (yum)
sucked: still can drink 4 another few days. *yawn*

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;141801 said:
Oh you didn't hear? They poached the company the day after the hissy fit they threw in the middle of the street at midnight...Matt was there as well (but managed to control himself enough!) My guess is they have been caught out because they have been hiding the company accounts from us and then when we got the accountant involved they magically appeared with them...funny that...

They even sent their request by recorded delivery - a small slip of paper with five lines of writing on it sent from number 22 to number 15 in the same street at a cost of over £1.00...how petty can you get??

Seriously, if you went into work next week, walked up to your boss and said "I've been working overtime without telling you - I reckon you owe me in the region of £500. Pay up please," they'd tell you to kiss their *** and get back to work, right?

They really are something else... shocking stuff and yeah im pretty sure every boss would have the same answer to that.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Why do you think we haven't been able to revive the company since June? Because those two have stolen the business and our income and if I thought it would be simple I'd sue their backsides for loss of earnings...total lack of respect and pure money-grubbing intentions. We've been left with all the bills and they've taken all the money - it'll come back to them one day and I'm waiting for the time they knock on our door begging for our help...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;141810 said:
It'll come back to them one day and I'm waiting for the time they knock on our door begging for our help...

That will more than likely happen from how ive seen them handle things in the past. Or they will just tuck their tails between their legs and sulk off.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Or, an even better scenario, they move away out of sheer embarrassment and guilt over the way they have treated my husband through all this - it is shameful the way some people behave and seemingly get away with it. Maybe I'm just odd but to me you do not destroy your own family when they have lost someone dear to them - as far as I'm concerned, you help them through what is the toughest time in their life and be there for them no matter what.

Thing is, they now have no one on their side. Not Susan, not Matt, not me, not Steve - nobody wants anything to do with them because of the way they have desecrated the memory of Steve's parents. And you'd think at 40-something, they'd be more mature than this...

F

Father of Skorm

none of my buisness, but i completely agree with you. from wat iv seen, they are scum, who dont deserve any pity regardless of any siuation they might (and probably will) get into.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Rocked: Uhm... well i did have a nice coffee.

Sucked: Headache.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

Only just over 30mins until i can leave work.

Sucked

Days so boring and slow im tempted to just climb into the cardboard compactor. :lol:

Z

Zingo

Rocked:
I got to drive our car today!

Sucked:
I had epic phail at driving our car...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

Call Of Duty 4 definitely rocks.

Sucked

Everything else.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Rocked: Cake!

Sucked: Had to endure a VERY LOUD kids birthday party in order to receive said cake.

F

Father of Skorm

rocked: a by baby
sucked: baby fall down...