• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Good to see you're doing really well with your web-design work, Zingo! :D Sorry to hear about that guy undercutting your price and stealing your client, though.

Rocked: Had pork mince bolognese for lunch today. :thumbsup:

Sucked: Xbox 360 is showing signs that it might pack up again sometime soon... the darn thing restarted itself earlier today while I was in the middle of a game of Search and Destroy on Call of Duty 4.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

Got a decent amount of my weapons back on COD 4 after going Prestige a short while ago.

Sucked

Work tomorrow, comes around too damn fast.

Z

Zingo

Rocked:
Gonna watch a movie with an old friend tomorrow, even though the movie is probably quite suck-isch. The only reason im gonna see it anyway : http://static.flickr.com/47/152016795_6c7acbe9f0_o.jpg

hehe

Sucked:
I dont get what we are doing in math. I think I have dyscalculia (or however its spelled), its like Dyslexia but with numbers - I sometimes have a hard time reading and understanding that 7 is seven, and not eight... bleh. That kinda sucks when you are beginning with the more advanced math...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Rocked: I finally got my New HDTV :w00t: it is truely AWESOME!
Sucked: Not at home in front of it right now :sigh:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Zingo;165528 said:
I dont get what we are doing in math. I think I have dyscalculia (or however its spelled), its like Dyslexia but with numbers - I sometimes have a hard time reading and understanding that 7 is seven, and not eight... bleh. That kinda sucks when you are beginning with the more advanced math...
I have dyscalculia...that's why I love calculators (provided I can actually tell the 6 and 9 apart :lol:)

Rocked: Sorted out some very important letters/emails today plus saw the gynae peeps who said I'm fine :D - then had breakfast bought for me by my neighbour...mmm...bacon...

Sucked: People still trying to blag insane amounts of money off us fraudulently; Jessica really struggling at school; my back is starting to play up and I have work tomorrow; hospital need to autopsy one of the twins to work out what went wrong and then there'll be a cremation to attend...

Oh, and I've run out of chocolate :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;165552 said:
Rocked: I finally got my New HDTV :w00t: it is truely AWESOME!
Sucked: Not at home in front of it right now :sigh:

Finally got it then... :w00t:

Angel;165563 said:
Hospital need to autopsy one of the twins to work out what went wrong and then there'll be a cremation to attend...

Oh, and I've run out of chocolate :(

Thats terrible, funerals are awful things to go to, and no chocolate either... thats like hell on earth. :O

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;165567 said:
Thats terrible, funerals are awful things to go to, and no chocolate either... thats like hell on earth. :O
It's Steve's fault we have no chocolate - he keeps eating it all...

the funeral is like this weird mass-cremation thing which will have other people there too with their own dead babies...kinda creepy but it's the only formal recognition available that the twins existed in the first place. I may or may not go - but I agreed to the autopsy because if it helps work out how to prevent someone else's ectopic pregnancy, then that's a good thing in my eyes.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;165568 said:

Yeah i can beleive that. :lol:

Angel;165568 said:
the funeral is like this weird mass-cremation thing which will have other people there too with their own dead babies...kinda creepy but it's the only formal recognition available that the twins existed in the first place. I may or may not go - but I agreed to the autopsy because if it helps work out how to prevent someone else's ectopic pregnancy, then that's a good thing in my eyes.

Guess some good could come from it but its an awful thing to have to endure and with other people too. I hate attending funerals period.

Z

Zingo

Angel;165568 said:

I've been to one of those things, and its just awkward. I wouldnt have attended, if I had a choice...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I hate them so much. I'm awful at funerals - I have an unsettling tendency to laugh. I just find them so surreal to the point of being almost ridiculous. It's like I'm not even there...I'm just watching myself sitting and trying to look mournful when really I want to crack up and then leg it before I get in trouble.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Rocked: Beat Matt at Fifa '08 1-0 and he was so miffed because I'd never even played it before. :lol:

Sucked: I totally, totally screwed up and broke my Resident Evil Forum and what went from a simple template error escalated into a full-blown database explosion. Managed to fix it in the end, though, I think...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;165781 said:
Rocked: Beat Matt at Fifa '08 1-0 and he was so miffed because I'd never even played it before. :lol:

:lol: i can imagine his words now.

I still really like that game and play it a lot when i just want a chilled out games session.

Rocked

Found some good new albums to listen to.

Sucked

Want to play Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay again but have to set up my xbox again, but as i have no room to keep it in here i have to pack it up again each time after ive finished.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Dark Drakan;165789 said:
:lol: i can imagine his words now.

I still really like that game and play it a lot when i just want a chilled out games session.
Yeah, it was riddled with obscenities and wasn't very pleasant at all. :lol: I'm thinking about buying Fifa 08' now. I love football games and I really like messing about at the loading screen. ^_^

Rocked: Not far off going Prestige for the first time on Call of Duty 4. The Resident Evil Forum seems to be working okay for now...

Sucked: Desperate for the toilet but can't be bothered to move. :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;165798 said:
Yeah, it was riddled with obscenities and wasn't very pleasant at all. :lol: I'm thinking about buying Fifa 08' now. I love football games and I really like messing about at the loading screen. ^_^

Id expect nothing less from Matt to be honest, he was annoyed enough when i beat him never mind someone whos never played before. :lol:

Football games are great to just chill out and play and great 2 player games as no games the same and loads of stuff can happen.

projectego;165798 said:
Not far off going Prestige for the first time on Call of Duty 4.

Kiss all your hard earned work away, its a sad farewell believe me. Great for making you get accustomed to other weapons though and new tactics.

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

Rocked: Not much good happened today, actually. I made cheesecake?

Sucked: Driving home in the snow really sucked and so does my car in it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Amanda;165809 said:
Rocked: Not much good happened today, actually. I made cheesecake?

Cheesecake is awesome. :w00t:

Amanda;165809 said:
Sucked: Driving home in the snow really sucked and so does my car in it.

Not just us that has the awful weather then.

Rocked

Lost Odyssey this week. :w00t:

Sucked

The wait for it.

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;165812 said:
Cheesecake is awesome. :w00t:

Not just us that has the awful weather then.

Rocked

Lost Odyssey this week. :w00t:

Sucked

The wait for it.

Cheesecake is awesome and especially when it only takes 10 minutes to prepare it! :p The sucked part would be having to wait an hour for it to chill before you can finish it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Amanda;165813 said:
Cheesecake is awesome and especially when it only takes 10 minutes to prepare it! :p The sucked part would be having to wait an hour for it to chill before you can finish it.

Waiting... but... i hate waiting. :(

Cheesecakes so good. :D

F

FableFreak

Rocked: Drank some OJ (now I'm gonna find the real killer!)

Sucked: Stumbled on the school stairs today.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

No work tomorrow.

Sucked

Just had a weird earthquake/tremor that came from nowhere and was really odd as thats rare around here.