• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Rocked: MASS EFFECT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111one - and the new MP3 player Steve bought me for our wedding anniversary :wub:

Sucked: Steve's hogging the xbox and it's red-ringing every few days...might be the end of our beloved elite...

TehZomgFactor

Reaction score

Rocked:I got DTL2 for christmas
Sucked:GIANT ROBOSA FFFFFFFUUUUU(sorry about the caps but seriously)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Rocked: More snow!

Sucked: ****ing snow made my drive home from school ****. Worse, I went home late, because my last class ends at 7 and then I had Relay for Life/Colleges Against Cancer meetings, so it was DARK and had roads covered in snow.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

"Lass class"? You're not going cross-dresser on us, are you Walker?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Sorry, no, I will leave that in your capable hands. Though it is a pretty freaky class. Ever read a book called Waylaid, by Ed Lin? So damn disturbing.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked: Mate who got stabbed in the spine is back in rehab, and he should be walking and getting back to normal like in the second quarter of this year.

Sucked: Mate got stabbed in the spine in the first place.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

... Cue blank expression. Why did your friend get stabbed?

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

He just got in a fight with some other guy (which I'm told he didn't start), and it escalated. I don't know all the details, but he should be back walking in a couple of months. He's a drum teacher, so he'll be able to work and teach, but not actually play for a while.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

Lots of time to play Mass Effect 2 tonight and tomorrow.

Sucked

Its cold, 7am and been in work an hour and bored already and friends are gaining levels on me on MW2 because im hooked on ME2.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Rocked: Got to drive again today, which is a scarce event indeed. Working on getting my P's is hard enough with lots of practice opportunities.

Sucked: Have to walk the dog and it's really muggy (as well as muddy from the rain) outside. I'm going to die of either discomfort or sinking in mud.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

Should hopefully get my holidays from work approved today and can finally get round to purchasing my Download and Sonisphere music festival tickets.

Sucked

Spent about £800 this week so far and still got bills to pay and other things to purchase. Proving to be an expensive month and its my birthday next week.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Rocked: One more day of class and then I can slack off.

Sucked: Didn't exactly get all my homework done last night that's due today which is BAD BAD BAD for both my grades and my actually being able to do the work. FF**** me.

Arseface;360839 said:
Rocked: Got to drive again today, which is a scarce event indeed. Working on getting my P's is hard enough with lots of practice opportunities.

Sucked: Have to walk the dog and it's really muggy (as well as muddy from the rain) outside. I'm going to die of either discomfort or sinking in mud.

Whatnow? Somebody who STILL doesn't have their license? And I thought I had it bad. What's the driving age in Aussie-land?

Also, it's the dead of winter here and, for once, COVERED in snow. I have little sympathy for you.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Walker;360864 said:
Whatnow? Somebody who STILL doesn't have their license? And I thought I had it bad. What's the driving age in Aussie-land?

It's 16 to a Learner's permit, which means you can drive all you want as long as you have a fully licensed driver supervising. It's 18 to get your Ps, which means unsupervised driving, but to do that I have to fill in some crappy logbook (which they implemented just before I turned 16, not happy). Faking the logbook is easy enough, but I need actual practice, which I'm not getting enough of due to just the way things are. 5 days a week mum has the car at work, so I can't do anything with it. I ask to drive anywhere I can, but they don't say yes a lot.

Walker;360864 said:
Also, it's the dead of winter here and, for once, COVERED in snow. I have little sympathy for you.

Bastard. It's the middle (end?) of summer here and we just had one of those rainy, overcast days where it's still hot, so it get's really humid. I hate it so much.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked

Finish work in 32mins (not that im counting).

Sucked

Rainy cold day and got to go to town to pick some things up and its going to cut into my Mass Effect 2 time.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

^ shouldn't you be used to the rain and the cold, what with all the living in Britain?

Rocked: I think dad's going to like his birthday presents that we got him.

Sucked: Just found out that I'm busy Saturday night with my uncles 50th. Not that I hate my extended family, it's just tedious, and other things could be going down.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Rocked: Mass Effect Time!

Sucked: School.

Arseface;360866 said:
It's 16 to a Learner's permit, which means you can drive all you want as long as you have a fully licensed driver supervising. It's 18 to get your Ps, which means unsupervised driving, but to do that I have to fill in some crappy logbook (which they implemented just before I turned 16, not happy). Faking the logbook is easy enough, but I need actual practice, which I'm not getting enough of due to just the way things are. 5 days a week mum has the car at work, so I can't do anything with it. I ask to drive anywhere I can, but they don't say yes a lot.

Bastard. It's the middle (end?) of summer here and we just had one of those rainy, overcast days where it's still hot, so it get's really humid. I hate it so much.

Roughly the same here (in Maryland, not the US. It's a state deal rather than federal), but you can get your license before 18-- you just have a provisional for a year and a half or something. 'Course, I didn't get mine till 18, but whatever.

Our requirements are kinda similar. What, you can't lie and say you have your hours? That's what I did. Dad doesn't like being a passenger, so I got to drive only occasionally. You figure out driving once you've got your license and do it more often. And hey, you're on a whole 'nother continent, so I don't have to worry about being flattened by an arseface in the street.

Ouch. We have lots of snow and it's about to get cold as BALLS.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Rocked: Completed Mass Effect 2 and I'm officially better than Steve :D

Sucked: Didn't manage to save all my team - one of my favourite characters died :( - plus I have the beginnings of a vicious chest infection by all accounts. Feel like crap...and I'm meant to be singing on Sunday. Oops...

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Rocked: Dad enjoyed his birthday presents.

Sucked: Stupid sister got me up to give him his presents whilst he was still asleep, and tried to wake up mum, but he woke up, and told us to get out, so I just went back to bed.

Walker;360955 said:
Roughly the same here (in Maryland, not the US. It's a state deal rather than federal), but you can get your license before 18-- you just have a provisional for a year and a half or something. 'Course, I didn't get mine till 18, but whatever.

Our requirements are kinda similar. What, you can't lie and say you have your hours? That's what I did. Dad doesn't like being a passenger, so I got to drive only occasionally. You figure out driving once you've got your license and do it more often. And hey, you're on a whole 'nother continent, so I don't have to worry about being flattened by an arseface in the street.

Ouch. We have lots of snow and it's about to get cold as BALLS.

It's state legislation here too (Victoria, woo), and I've already been bothered to fake about 90 hours out of the required 120, so that's no problem. I need actual practice, though, if I want to pass the test. I can't judge the width of the car very well, parking is still a bit off, things like that. I can guarantee you I wouldn't pass if I took it now.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Rocked: another good college party.
Sucked: watching over 3 girls while they acquaint with the toilet. sucked...but someone had to do it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Arseface;360874 said:
^ shouldn't you be used to the rain and the cold, what with all the living in Britain?

True but we have pretty much had this for about 10 months now. :lol:

Rocked

Last early day of work for the week today. More Mass Effect 2 time after work too.

Sucked

Still got work to do on my website and some minor things to fix.