• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are my Nymphs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Yet another good reason I mean I know making NEW monsters is tough but the least they could do is take 46 hours and touch up a couple of old models I don't even care if it has the old animations

also Trolls could have been great like make gearbox style trolls with crazy moving parts and instead of throwing rocks throw gears
Eww. I liked trolls as hey were in Fable II, they were just tedious to fight. My idea of a perfect troll in Fable is using FII's sprite but removing the tendril nonsense.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Eww. I liked trolls as hey were in Fable II, they were just tedious to fight. My idea of a perfect troll in Fable is using FII's sprite but removing the tendril nonsense.

that would have been nice I hated the fact that there was always one on the damn thing's back

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
that would have been nice I hated the fact that there was always one on the damn thing's back
Perhaps son Sand Trolls in Aurora could have been nice.
And while we're at it, another creature that would have been cool to see in Aurora could be one of those giant scorpions from Fable's arena. I mean it was stated that they came from "faraway lands" so...

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
My guess? They were deemed too hard for Fable 2/3.

Ha! too hard?! that's what I want is more difficulty

when I see a monster I want to think "OH **** take cover!" not "Ugh, not this **** again...."

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Perhaps son Sand Trolls in Aurora could have been nice.
And while we're at it, another creature that would have been cool to see in Aurora could be one of those giant scorpions from Fable's arena. I mean it was stated that they came from "faraway lands" so...

That would be cool! wish LionHead had thought of that......

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Ha! too hard?! that's what I want is more difficulty

when I see a monster I want to think "OH s*** take cover!" not "Ugh, not this s*** again...."
Remember the people Lionhead interviewed during FIII development didn't get 1/3 of Fable II, so they had to make it easier for chimps and people with down syndrome X2

Brady

Reaction score
Nymphs were kind of annoying lol

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Remember the people Lionhead interviewed during FIII development didn't get 1/3 of Fable II, so they had to make it easier for chimps and people with down syndrome X2

Lol you know what would have fixed that?....... an ingenius little invention called DIFFICULTY MODES! lol

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
or tutorials.

Hey now, theres a capitol idea let's Teach. The. Player. How. To. Play. The. Game. get what we're trying to say here Lionhead?

Bluedrake

Reaction score
Remember the people Lionhead interviewed during FIII development didn't get 1/3 of Fable II

That makes me wonder just who they interviewed. I recall PM saying that "over half the people used less than half the features of Fable 2". That could be because a lot of those features sucked, Mr Molyneux!

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
That makes me wonder just who they interviewed. I recall PM saying that "over half the people used less than half the features of Fable 2". That could be because a lot of those features sucked, Mr Molyneux!

Exactly!

Sir, it's not because we don't want features its because we want features WORTH USING!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I used absolutely all the features...

Bluedrake

Reaction score

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
The problem here is that he wants to appeal to ultra casual gamers, so he dumbs the games down a lot. Here's the opinion of a gamer with a brain.

this thread is by a gamer with a brain I weep at the loss of Fable's intelligent design

how could they do so well and get so much right... then shove this brainless hack and slash failure into the face of us die hard fans

Bluedrake

Reaction score
this thread is by a gamer with a brain I weep at the loss of Fable's intelligent design

I hope I didn't insult you. I didn't mean that anyone on this forum was a brainless gamer, I was just referring to Shamus's very in-depth analysis of Fable 2. He tore the storyline appart. Quite an enjoyable read, all in all.

But I hear you on the brainless hack and slash. If I wanted to play a game where my main objective is to kill as many things as I can, I'd play Prototype, thank you very much. (flimsy plot, but oh so satisfyingly brutal gameplay.)

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
I hope I didn't insult you. I didn't mean that anyone on this forum was a brainless gamer, I was just referring to Shamus's very in-depth analysis of Fable 2. He tore the storyline appart. Quite an enjoyable read, all in all.

But I hear you on the brainless hack and slash. If I wanted to play a game where my main objective is to kill as many things as I can, I'd play Prototype, thank you very much. (flimsy plot, but oh so satisfyingly brutal gameplay.)

oh no sir I was not taking any offence just stating the fact lol sorry for the confuson

and my point exactly

Maverickhey

Reaction score
I was dissapointed in the just the overall lack of everything, Enemies, Weapons, Clothes, and the rewards for effort were horrible. Character customization reduced drastically, the weapon morphs lack any unique look, and the biggest of all! Quit taking my enemies out damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.