• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

where will you live?

F

Fabletastic

Re: where will you live?

gdude987654321;166700 said:
after winning millions on keystone ill buy a big castle... and then ill keep my family in my very nice castle and never give them money or food and every month ill eat a pie in front of them and laugh...

Lol! :p

M

marada

YA I WANT A EERIE HOUSE WITH LIKE BOOBYTRAPS AND A REALLY STRONG DAUGHTER THAT CANKILL PEEPS WITH ME

D

Darg

Just for the hell of it, I'd live in the sewers of Bowerstone, have 18 kids and be straight, obviously. What? They say that a bit of childhood trauma adds character, after all... Just look how I turned out! :w00t:

G

games master2

i would cheat my way to being rich buy an isolated castle by a lake and a volcanoe and live with my dog and wifeif im good. if im evil i will live in the same place with my wife and pet dragon/balverine plotting to take over the world with my army of bandits and 1000000 super powerful kids

Lupus

Reaction score

...Games master you cant have balverines or dragons only dogs las time i checked!
anyway i would slowly climb my way up the ol' property ladder and buy a huge castle ,preferably overlooking a town that i could drop dwon for the daily culling xD, then would decorate it luxourisly(sp?) and move in my wife/Husband (dependant on my sex i'll be straight first play through and evil) have some kids and stay away for years on end without giving them money...scratch that months on end with no money where i will return to eat in front of them and maybe if the kid(s) appeal to my kinder side i may share some money....if i'm in a good mood....and i probably wont be xD

G

games master2

Lupus;166832 said:
...Games master you cant have balverines or dragons only dogs las time i checked!
anyway i would slowly climb my way up the ol' property ladder and buy a huge castle ,preferably overlooking a town that i could drop dwon for the daily culling xD, then would decorate it luxourisly(sp?) and move in my wife/Husband (dependant on my sex i'll be straight first play through and evil) have some kids and stay away for years on end without giving them money...scratch that months on end with no money where i will return to eat in front of them and maybe if the kid(s) appeal to my kinder side i may share some money....if i'm in a good mood....and i probably wont be xD
there is plenty of info about fable 2 lionhead has not released and i can mod. and quit contradicting me

Lupus

Reaction score

hmmm well sorry but one of the things i love is making an idiot of myself and i was assuming you would be using the 360 version (as that will be out first [according to info released so far] so less chance you could mod, if any) and the dog being the only thing you could have is completely comfirmed nothing else will be your pet. i'm sorry if you feel im constantly contradicting you im not im just trying to help and correct you, i'm allowed to post my opinion and i am =D

G

games master2

Lupus;166841 said:
hmmm well sorry but one of the things i love is making an idiot of myself and i was assuming you would be using the 360 version (as that will be out first [according to info released so far] so less chance you could mod, if any) and the dog being the only thing you could have is completely comfirmed nothing else will be your pet. i'm sorry if you feel im constantly contradicting you im not im just trying to help and correct you, i'm allowed to post my opinion and i am =D
well ill have an evil creature under my controle anyway

chasep2829

Reaction score

I will live in bowerstone. It will be a quaint house in the middle class district. I will own a little box shop in a alleyway and work part time as a barmaid to help feed my two kids (a boy and a girl) plus the baby boy. My husband will be a stay at home dad and my shop will have things like clothes or magic supplies. Mqybe some Hobbe repelent.

J

Joe of Spades

I would live in a slum with my wife. I would make her pregnant leave for 9 mouths or so and make her pregnant again and so on, that is if you can more then one child with someone.

R

Raven

a big house atop a mountain if possible

grimgoth

3-runa
Reaction score

i would like to live in your old house in fable tlc where you parents used to live and maby find a secret stash of weapons maby even a bow

i would also like to live underwater or on a cliff

A

ashinator

im not sure were i would live so i think i would live eerywere