• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who else thought the ending was terrible?

M

Minorthreat

Re: Who else thought the ending was terrible?

hawk;243402 said:
no big boss :(

Yeah but that fight with the
shard after exiting Reavers passage, and the waves of the guards was a totally fun fight and I would have liked to see more battles like that.

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

According to PM, there are three more Fable games coming up and judging by the mystery of Theresa throughout the game, I would say that Fable 2 was pretty much a fill-in game to act as a prequel to the primary storyline that will lead up to the final conclusion.

M

Minorthreat

One can hope. It has definitely been cause for much speculation. It's been fun trying to puzzle it out.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Butcher Wing;243074 said:
I liked the ending. I thought it was fitting, since he didn't have any special powers.
same, i though he would have some but you kinda stop him before he gets any eh?

M

Minorthreat

DID YOU KNOW? Having not played Chrono Trigger is a crime punishable by death in most civilized countries?

I just noticed your sig. If this isn't true it should be passed into law immediately.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

i wish you where still able to punch so i could have punched him in the face

C

Cleaver J

i liked the part where teresa said, now the spire is mine, so leave, now! (not in those exact words though)

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

The ending was fine but it was rather anti-climatic, I was ****ed that if you listen to him reaver just does the job and the choices were tough to make, overall it was a good ending, although I think it had more to do with the presentation of all the games "cinematics" that made less amazing than it could have been.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

The Spire is mine, begone. :D Wonder if we can take it from her, in Fable 3.:ninja:

X

xdeathlessxone

im kinda ****ed, these two girls talked thropugh the whole dialogue of the ending...i didnt even know theresa took the spire at the end, i figured i was her pawn tho, same thing happened in crackdown

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

moonfever;243867 said:
The Spire is mine, begone. :D Wonder if we can take it from her, in Fable 3.:ninja:
Yea... her voice was a bit... creepy, when she said that. :unsure:
I think she'll be a very hard boss to fight. That is, if she will be your main enemy in Fable 3. Imagine her power then.... unless Lionhead decides to create the same ending as Lucien, but then with Theresa! No fight!:realmad: