• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who has been playing Fable II during the wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

Reaction score
I just bought Fable II again today (sold it a while back).

RiceJesus

Reaction score
I have! Have been trying to get all the achievements minus the ones that require Xbox live & the downloadable content.

Jace

Reaction score
Me to, do you know what fable II parts tie into fable III

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Me. lol.

See, I had a MAIN ACCOUNT, and a SECONDARY account. One for a Good Male and good choices, another for an Evil Bitch Chick and evil choices.

I would assume my Main Account is File 1, and the Secondary is File 2.

Nope, I deleted File 2, my secondary account.... or at least I THOUGHT I did. Turns out I deleted my Good Character... .who I used all the time.

So I have to REBEAT Fable II all over again, not to mention I am trying to beat Gears 1, Brutal Legend, and complete one season on NCAA 10's Road to Glory Mode....

Trying to play 4 games at once isn't working out. I play Fable II in the mornings before school (my daily dosage, lol), and I play NCAA 10 in the afternoon, or Gears 1. Brutal Legend will have to wait.... it was stupid anyway, but being the diehard rock fan I am, I have to play it since it basically is a game of my mind.

-----

Rebeat Fable II for now, await the Demo for Fable III, spoil the game by reading WikiPedia, write my Research Paper, get III on C-Mas... and that's the rest of 2010 wrapped up for me.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
Me. lol.

See, I had a MAIN ACCOUNT, and a SECONDARY account. One for a Good Male and good choices, another for an Evil Bitch Chick and evil choices.

Nope, I deleted File 2, my secondary account.... or at least I THOUGHT I did. Turns out I deleted my Good Character... .who I used all the time.

So I have to REBEAT Fable II all over again, not to mention I am trying to beat Gears 1, Brutal Legend, and complete one season on NCAA 10's Road to Glory Mode....

Trying to play 4 games at once isn't working out. I play Fable II in the mornings before school (my daily dosage, lol), and I play NCAA 10 in the afternoon, or Gears 1. Brutal Legend will have to wait.... it was stupid anyway, but being the diehard rock fan I am, I have to play it since it basically is a game of my mind.

-----

Rebeat Fable II for now, await the Demo for Fable III, spoil the game by reading WikiPedia, write my Research Paper, get III on C-Mas... and that's the rest of 2010 wrapped up for me.

I've got a good female, evil female, good male, & evil male that are complete accounts. My middle female and male are 2/3rds complete, just gotta finish off Lucien and pick my "prize".

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Well I got a Main Account (or use to) with all Good Choices, and attempting to get every item (as in Legendary Weapons and 5 Star Dyes... those types of things) which I get on to... get on. Play around. Choice of Love

My Second one, the Female one, was to do anything I wanted... do everything bad, the total opposite of my first Hero. For her, she was to have a different Choice, and a Third Hero (never got around to) for the last Choice.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
I was a few weeks ago, but I stopped. It seems stupid now, because I'll get bored of Fable III quicker if I play Fable II before I get it.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
ive been playing fable TLC and 2 :p

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
I'm tempted, but I don't want to buy it again for the third time.

Jace

Reaction score
haha the third time, I love it.

Reaction score
I am Fable 2'd out, beat it so many times and got everything, so that why i been playign my pre order fallout new vegas:):):) to pass the time. all though im tired of it just about now

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
I want to but everytime I spin it up, I get fustrated that its not Fable III

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I did for a while, I've just been playing Dragon Age again...

Reaction score
Ive been playing fable 2 alot recently (cause i lost TLC :'() so far ive got a good/pure male, an evil/corrupt male, a good/corrupt female, and a evil/pure female, bored of it now though......... Far cry 2 will have to do till friday *yays*....

Twilight

Reaction score
I have a file with 99.9% complete..I have one last thing to do before I pick up Fable III.

RogueWarrior

Reaction score
I been playing Fable TLC just finshed it 2night i wanted to just use my fists throught the game for a challenge but i wouldnt finsh before tuesday

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
I've been playing Fable II again so i could import my perfect saves. Just finished my Live Account Evil character and next will be my Offline Pure/Good Character, thats also the one i will be playing first since i mainly play offline anyway. I do like using an Evil character for live though, nothing builds a friendship like a co-op rampage in bowerstone.

GameStopPro

Reaction score
Me. lol.

GAWD PLEASE DONT WASTE ur time with brutal legend it's dummmmmmmbbbbbb i wish someone would have told me earlier i would have stoped and saved hours of my life.(just warning u since i took the time out to actually beat it..)

-----

Status
Not open for further replies.