• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is Rose with?

Who is Rose with?

• Jack of blades

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scythe

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No idea...

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score
Re: Who is Rose with?

I may of just changed my opinion.... If fable 3 is considering you owned the lost chapter of fable 1 then it may just be considering that *Spoiler* Jacks mask and became possessed by him...Of course the body he possesed wasn't immortal like jack he was still binded by the mask to the body so possibly theresa is trien to bring back her brothers IE Jack body.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

GaEv;356597 said:
Lets see, Scythe is an immortal former king who started the bloodline that both the Hero of Oakvale and the Hero of Bowerstone are descended from, has incredible power and for all we know is still wandering around the world.

Jack was permantly killed when his mask was destroyed, we know that the good ending is canon, just look at the images in the hall of fate. In Fable 1 those images documented your progress and in Fable 2 the image shown is that of the good ending.

so if I was making the game and I had to choose between the still useable character with ties to the storyline I was creating or the character I made sure was permanently killed off I would have to go for the former.

ok. now please take 30 seconds to read the short article on the void.
A) the void is supposedly the afterlife...meaning if jack "died" that is where he would go. beings of the void have the power to go into the world of albion at will.
B) a void being can materialize anything at will while being there. a whole forest, even (perfect world? we'll have to wait and see...).
C) theresa is still alive. does jack has a bone to pick with her? absolutely. as for sparrow and rose... it would be for being of the hero bloodline, if at all.

also consider that the court and the shadow court could be the same. the shadow court has 3 judges, one uses theresas character model and as such is probably female. the other 2 judges are modeled after monks of light. this could be a stretch but i think there's a connection there.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;357406 said:
the shadow court has 3 judges, one uses theresas character model and as such is probably female. the other 2 judges are modeled after monks of light. this could be a stretch but i think there's a connection there.
i think that is out of sheer lazyness on lionhead part
no connection just convenience

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;357406 said:
ok. now please take 30 seconds to read the short article on the void.
A) the void is supposedly the afterlife...meaning if jack "died" that is where he would go. beings of the void have the power to go into the world of albion at will.
B) a void being can materialize anything at will while being there. a whole forest, even (perfect world? we'll have to wait and see...).
C) theresa is still alive. does jack has a bone to pick with her? absolutely. as for sparrow and rose... it would be for being of the hero bloodline, if at all.

also consider that the court and the shadow court could be the same. the shadow court has 3 judges, one uses theresas character model and as such is probably female. the other 2 judges are modeled after monks of light. this could be a stretch but i think there's a connection there.

uhmm u got that wrong. The void isnt the afterlife. Its not a place where people go when they die. The void is another realm. Like norse mythology they had the great tree of realms. : asgard for the gods, earth, the underworld, niflhiem ect ect. The void is another realm from albion. Not the afterlife. Its a place worse than hell. It is the place of existance of demons and horrible creatures. It doesnt shape other worlds. Its its own place. And we dont know what the afterlife has in store for albion. But even if the void was hell, it wouldnt make sense if you wished for rose to COME BACK TO LIFE! so shes somewhere in albion, and not in the void. Lets face it. It aint jack get it through your head.

moneymoney56

Shadowfiend
Reaction score

if you were writing the story of a new fable game, would you really want to rely such an important plot role on a character that much of your audience probably hasn't heard of?

honestly, we dont know if rose's letter will even be a part of fable 3. so really, it is probly scyth, but he may not be in fable 3

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

moneymoney56;358843 said:
honestly, we dont know if rose's letter will even be a part of fable 3. so really, it is probly scyth, but he may not be in fable 3
my sentiments exactly

Flame

Reaction score

moneymoney56;358843 said:

Indeed, considering they can't just cater to 1/3 of the choices granted at the end of the game.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;358505 said:
uhmm u got that wrong. The void isnt the afterlife. Its not a place where people go when they die. The void is another realm. Like norse mythology they had the great tree of realms. : asgard for the gods, earth, the underworld, niflhiem ect ect. The void is another realm from albion. Not the afterlife. Its a place worse than hell. It is the place of existance of demons and horrible creatures. It doesnt shape other worlds. Its its own place. And we dont know what the afterlife has in store for albion. But even if the void was hell, it wouldnt make sense if you wished for rose to COME BACK TO LIFE! so shes somewhere in albion, and not in the void. Lets face it. It aint jack get it through your head.
there is evidense to support that it is the afterlife. if you had read the article you would have stumpled upon the quote from banshees
"After death comes the Void"

i'm sorry, but argueing with someone ignoring evidense seems as pointless as trying to argue against intelligent design. :getlost:

Aions;357832 said:
i think that is out of sheer lazyness on lionhead part
no connection just convenience

it may be laziness on lionheads part to reuse character models... but you really don't think it was an accident that there is 1 female court member and 2 male?
let me spell it out
1 female - queen of blades
2 male - jack and knight of blades

Flame

Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;359108 said:
there is evidense to support that it is the afterlife. if you had read the article you would have stumpled upon the quote from banshees
"After death comes the Void"

i'm sorry, but argueing with someone ignoring evidense seems as pointless as trying to argue against intelligent design. :getlost:

it may be laziness on lionheads part to reuse character models... but you really don't think it was an accident that there is 1 female court member and 2 male?
let me spell it out

That's a pretty deep insight, though it could be too deep. That would be pretty cool if Lionhead has already thought that far ahead. :lol:

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Stop fighting cheez, you already lost :lol:

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;359108 said:
let me spell it out

hmm, good point, so that means that Reaver made a deal with the court but i still think that Rose is with Sythe

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

Scythe.

They better not bring back that pain in the neck Jack Of Blades.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

I think Rose would say in the letter he's a freakin zombie if it were Scythe. I think it's Jack because Rose said that the guy said he promises that they will be together again, just like Jack said to your sister in the 1st game. Oh and because he knows your family...

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Silent420;359168 said:
I think Rose would say in the letter he's a freakin zombie if it were Scythe. I think it's Jack because Rose said that the guy said he promises that they will be together again, just like Jack said to your sister in the 1st game. Oh and because he knows your family...
she made it clear shes with scythe. It said: hes a king or something. Scythe is the first archon of the old kingdom. Scythe also has a hood on his blue cloak. Scythe also looks scary because after coming out of the void from his fight with the queen of blades, it made him look like a zombie. He knows the family because he started the family. end of discussion

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

well, it doesn't look like any of you all can be persuaded. it feels like i've maid my points and you all have made yours. we'll all just have to wait and see when fable 3 comes out then, won't we? ;)

Altaïr

Skilled Assassin
Reaction score

im sure he would be nice/know the family(if it were Scythe) because he started the family. I highly doubt its JoB because he was pretty much destroyed in the original game/TLC. Either way, the letter is most likely going to be irrelevent to the game, unless its some weird sidequest thingy. The whole storyline will probably not have anything to do with the letter. I am, however, very curious now.

J_onny

Reaction score

The hero from fable 3 - just thought I'd throw a curveball. He's a king and may well end up an exile, hood would fit then. Maybe its a quest in the next game?

Probably Scythe though.