• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who're You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Who're You?

Who you gonna be in Fable III?

Evil? Good? Pure? Corrupt?
Male? Female?
Gunslinger? Warrior? Mage?

Anything to describe him/her.

Reaction score
Re: Who're You?

Class: Gunslinger
Morality: Whatever I damn well feel like.

As for looks I want to go for the military officer style appearance.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

There's already several threads like this. Why is it necessary to start a new one every week?

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

Hmm.... I think I will do my first play through the game as a good/pure warrior.

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score

Class: a mix of all three
Alignment: I'm going to play through choosing what I would actually do if I was given the choice, so I'm assuming it'll be a neutral character... true neutral

from what I've seen I would probably choose a militaristic appearance for the beginning, and at the end a regal outfit

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

Male ofc.. i liked the guns in fable 2.. but i really do hope for some melee action.. it would be nice and i missed it in fable 2.. so i can beat people up instead of just killing them

Mlaar

Reaction score

I'll be playing as male thats a definate all other decisions will depend on how the game pans out!! but I do tend to lean towards Good & Corrupt, combat style I suspect will be a warrior id like to aim for a sabre as a prefered weapon though I'll utilise guns to some extent pref a pistol, with occasional spell thrown in if things get to manic
Hmm clothing will be the badass chicken suit for some clucking good fun.. failing that the look will tend to be devilishly handsome with the finest clothing after all one must look ones best when over taxing the peasants

Reaction score

GrimWhim;431972 said:
There's already several threads like this. Why is it necessary to start a new one every week?

I think that people, for some reason, like to create threads and see how many people will post on "their" thread. It seems to be a personal achievement of sorts... Lol :p. But, as far as my type of character, I'd probably go with more of a mage or melee warrior. I seem to enjoy specializing in one area versus being a Jack of all trades.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

BalvarineBosmer;432067 said:
I think that people, for some reason, like to create threads and see how many people will post on "their" thread. It seems to be a personal achievement of sorts... Lol :p. But, as far as my type of character, I'd probably go with more of a mage or melee warrior. I seem to enjoy specializing in one area versus being a Jack of all trades.

I think I'm going to have to agree with you. I still don't see why people do it but I don't understand people so... yeah.

I guess I'll go ahead and say what type of character I'll be.

Class: Marksman
Alignment: Both

It was my idea to use the coin that comes with the LE copy to make the bigger decisions in the game and I plan on doing that. Of course, I will make some decisions not based on the coin such as if Reaver screws me over and I get the chance to put a couple of rounds in his head, I'll definitely go for it.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

I'm definitely going to start with a female character and probably focus on magic, but dabble in the other skills as well. I usually make the choices that I would make in real life, so I always end up being good/pure. I've tried being evil and corrupt, but I must have an over-developed guilty conscience, because I just can't seem to stick with it. As for appearance, I usually pick the hottest outfit I can find and end up looking somewhat goth and slutty.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Rh Factor;432187 said:
I'm definitely going to start with a female character and probably focus on magic, but dabble in the other skills as well. I usually make the choices that I would make in real life, so I always end up being good/pure. I've tried being evil and corrupt, but I must have an over-developed guilty conscience, because I just can't seem to stick with it. As for appearance, I usually pick the hottest outfit I can find and end up looking somewhat goth and slutty.

Err... I believe being good/pure contradicts your goth/slutty appearance, no?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Truth be told, I'll probably opt for all the options and classes that allow me to unlock the achievements easier. You see, ideally, I'd like to be among the first websites to record a video guide for unlocking the more difficult achievements and net some extra traffic.

After I'm done, though, I'll be itching to get me some gunslingin' on.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

GrimWhim;432191 said:
Err... I believe being good/pure contradicts your goth/slutty appearance, no?

Well I basically just play and dress my character like I would if it was me in real life... hmmm... so what does that say about me exactly? Do you think that maybe wearing that corset and fishnets to work was a bad idea??

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

I think that people, for some reason, like to create threads and see how many people will post on "their" thread. It seems to be a personal achievement of sorts... Lol

I come here everyday after school (and several other times throughout the week), look at the bold lettering for the titles of topics, and decide to post something new.

Tell ya the truth, I had no idea another thread like this existed. I could care less about the number of people posting in it. There is a Weapon Name Thread, a Evil or Good Thread, a Weapon Thread, and that's all I know of.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score

I'm gonna be neutral and pure as a revolutionary for the first half, mainly using my sword and occasionaly magic, and as a King I'll be neutral and corrupt, taxing my kingdom insanely, though fair when it comes to judgements, and I'll have many many wives, and there will be factories but no forced labour

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Well...I guess this is the new thread for this then.

Class: Probably a balance of skill and strength. Mainly skill though.
Alignment: Evil, as long as the morphs don't make my guy look like a lame-o demon like they did in the first two. I hope that LH was being honest when they said that evil people will look more so "dangerous" than just flat out evil. Who would trust a guy with enormous goat horns coming from his head? Apparently everyone during Fable I and II.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

projectego;432194 said:
Truth be told, I'll probably opt for all the options and classes that allow me to unlock the achievements easier. You see, ideally, I'd like to be among the first websites to record a video guide for unlocking the more difficult achievements and net some extra traffic.

After I'm done, though, I'll be itching to get me some gunslingin' on.

I challenge you to a gunslinger's duel! Better bring your best piece and say your peace, old man.

The Rh Factor;432196 said:
Well I basically just play and dress my character like I would if it was me in real life... hmmm... so what does that say about me exactly? Do you think that maybe wearing that corset and fishnets to work was a bad idea??

It says you're a ho who likes to be a ho? It's a good idea. After all, acting like a ho at work will let you climb that promotion ladder like crazy.

POOP;432263 said:
Well...I guess this is the new thread for this then.

No point in fighting it anymore. Maybe someday they'll make me a moderator and I can crack down on this junk.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Evil/Corrupt
Strenght, Skll and Will, all.

Elegant. Dresses completely black.

Hillbilly88

Reaction score

Deffinitly rolling a Male Sniper, i would say gunslinger but im not a big pistol user so ill only use the rifle probly, when i play any game with choices my first playthrough is always whatever i would do myself, ill stop and think in my head what would i really do if i was there and thats what i do, i usually end up being kinda lawful evil, ill usually help people but im pretty selfish like i always make the chick take the age hit in fable 2 cause thats what i personally would do in that situation, #1 comes first, if i can be good and not harm myself i am but if it causes harm to me then i wont do it. like i already know that a bunch of villagers are going to die at the beggining of my fable 3 playthrough.
and ill probly do a pure good and pure evil playthrough as well mostly to see the differences in the world and such plus to get different weapon morphs

Reaction score

tjbyrum1;432214 said:
I come here everyday after school (and several other times throughout the week), look at the bold lettering for the titles of topics, and decide to post something new.

Tell ya the truth, I had no idea another thread like this existed. I could care less about the number of people posting in it. There is a Weapon Name Thread, a Evil or Good Thread, a Weapon Thread, and that's all I know of.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it seem like I was pointing fingers. I was just making a general observation :).

Status
Not open for further replies.