• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why do you guys blame peter Molyneux

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Why do you guys blame peter Molyneux

Hahahaha.. Perhaps one day he will get Tourettes...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

droded;67912 said:
Hahaha I bet he's exploding with information right now...

Got that for sure - just listen to the man as he speaks about the game in the "30 min"-video. He truly does love to speak about his game. :lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

He was shocked and sad that they only gave him 30 mins to talk! He has to learn to talk really, really fast now...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

droded;67932 said:
He was shocked and sad that they only gave him 30 mins to talk! He has to learn to talk really, really fast now...

And I bet after those 30 mins had passed, some big guy with "Security" on his t-shirt ran up, gagged and dragged Peter away to Lionhead HQ... but of course we didn't get to see that. :ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;67933 said:
And I bet after those 30 mins had passed, some big guy with "Security" on his t-shirt ran up, gagged and dragged Peter away to Lionhead HQ... but of course we didn't get to see that. :ninja:

:lol: Against his own will.
"WAIT! I had one more thing to-*muffle*"

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Hahaha. Get ready the chloroform lads!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I bet that the dog wasn't the REAL secret but what he wanted to show wasn't ready.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I am really looking forward to what he has to show us next. I just really want to play this game now, if only to simply explore the world they've created and immerse myself in the larger, more detailed environments...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;68049 said:
I am really looking forward to what he has to show us next. I just really want to play this game now, if only to simply explore the world they've created and immerse myself in the larger, more detailed environments...
Sign up for a work study that would be so awesome. you could sign your daughter up as well :p

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hmm...two accident prone people at Lionhead Studios...imagine the possibilities...:lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;68049 said:

Got that right! The test area had some Hobbes and the ability to play with the doggie - I'd settle for that for now. :p

N

Nagneto

genius

personally I think the dog thing is brillent (although its very simlar to the Creature concept from Black and White)
Peter is (in my opinion) a brave man, putting out new ideas in an intolerent, overly critical world. Even though he did exaggerate quite a bit with the first game, one has to understand gaming technology has only come so far, and the more stuff they pack into a game, the more likely it will GLITCH (like The Lost Chapters freezeing up. My hope is that long after Peter steps down, someone new will come along and take what Fables 1 and 2 are now, and make it even better (with better technology)

E

ercpkr

I think people don't like him because Fable 1 fell short on a lot of promises.

But I don't blame him for that either. He had great ideas, but they had to be cut short because there wasn't enough time to implement them all. He's the idea guy, so its his job to come up with great ideas. I blame the slaves, err.. programmers for not programming fast enough!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

ercpkr;79162 said:
I think people don't like him because Fable 1 fell short on a lot of promises.

But I don't blame him for that either. He had great ideas, but they had to be cut short because there wasn't enough time to implement them all. He's the idea guy, so its his job to come up with great ideas. I blame the slaves, err.. programmers for not programming fast enough!

Well, sometimes even the best workers can't make the dream come true for a thinker that thinks too big.

Just look at Hitler: He had the best and most willing civilians/soldiers at the time, but in the end his schemes became too grand even for them.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Tsuyu;79163 said:
Well, sometimes even the best workers can't make the dream come true for a thinker that thinks too big.

Just look at Hitler: He had the best and most willing civilians/soldiers at the time, but in the end his schemes became too grand even for them.

True that...

Anyways, I really enjoyed watching Peter talking about the dog in Fable 2. He seemed so... can`t find the right words... excited and... emm, hope you can understand what I`m trying to say.:p This shows how the man really is interested in doing new thing and developing gaming world.