• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why does everyone hate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
haha! thats always a good solution to a glitch. i'll have to try it, Thanks! :) and about jasper, mine was just random i had beat the game and had already unlocked about all of the quests, didnt do anything new. Just was runnin around and went to go fast travel somewhere and noticed after a few times he hadnt said anything even when i clicked on him to interact or ask a question... but prior to this he wouldnt shut up about new stuff being in the shop even though it was the same damn things.

That's exactly what happened with mine, not sure if they meant to do that or not, I thought they did LOL. There are a ridiculous amount of glitches in this game, many more than Fable 2.

Reaction score
yeah, for sure. Im kinda scared to play it cause of all the posts ive read about peoples games being corrupted or getting stuck in places and cant get out. Ive fallin through the map a few times but ive been able to pause and fast travel somewhere. Really dont wanna lose 40+ hours of gameplay.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
yeah, for sure. Im kinda scared to play it cause of all the posts ive read about peoples games being corrupted or getting stuck in places and cant get out. Ive fallin through the map a few times but ive been able to pause and fast travel somewhere. Really dont wanna lose 40+ hours of gameplay.

Hubby just fell through the map on his account with 33 hours gameplay. No he has to start alllll over again. He was ****ED. They really to send some patches our way.

Reaction score

What I'm saying is that You've done all these good actions yet You haven't gained any respect from Your citizens. When I finished the game, My people hated Me due to the fact I failed to save them, however they soon got over it and were kissing My ass again within an hour. Truth be told, I'm not sure why they started to love Me again. If theres one thing for sure, I know I didn't get that respect through lowering rent/shop prices. The respect pretty much came naturally for Me, I didn't have to raise a finger. I was being ironic when I said You were trying too hard.

Reaction score
I think there is a way to dupicate your character. When i was in the "load" screen to switch to another character i kept pressing A while i was on nonglitched character but looking at manikan of the glitched one to switch on to so i could trade all the stuff away. All of a sudden it transfered all my stuff from one to the other. Though it compeltly deleted all the weapons/outfits i had on my glitched game it copied all the weapons/outfits on it that i had from my nonglitched one (the game still stayed glitched). I dont know if there is a way of doing this... but if so i'd recommend trying to make 4 of the same character (i think thats the limit, not sure though).

BoneNinja

Reaction score
I'm starting to have the same thing happen in Brightwall Village now. Everywhere else is fine...at least for now. I'm totally good. No bad emotes. I don't own any houses (save the one my family lives in) just the shops and everything is set to normal. I went out questing and came back at one point and noticed several people there hated me. I have no idea why. I do the quest to make it up to them and then a bunch of emotes to make them happier, but it eventually goes back down again in a short period of time. I'm not even to the part where I'm Queen yet!

SebClem

Reaction score
I'm 100 percent good, everyone's rent is free and all the shop prices are set to low. I've never killed a person, and I've kept up with the houses. Still 9/10 people hate me, and the others are neutral. What did I do that made people hate me...? I'm confused.

i hate you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.