• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why is there locked doors in the castle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
I find it pointless, how I can't access half? of my castle, I own it and can't even open some doors? :(

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It be Lionheads way of saying, "Haw-Haw!".

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
Everytime I come to a locked door in my castle I will verbally yell at the game: "It's my damn castle, IM QUEEN/KING, LET ME IN!" Or something to that effect.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
there is one in the whore house that even says: this door needs a key... i want that key

Greywolf

Reaction score
Yes I too hope that the doors will be unlocked with DLC, however regarding the locked door in the brothel you will find a key on the shelf behind the bar that will unlock it.

However does anyone know anything about the locked gate in the merc camp?

Paul Waldron

Reaction score
The locked gate in the merc camp is for the new DLC. If you purchase the new Understone DLC you also get 2 sub-quests/games. You can revisit Reavers 'Wheel of Misfortune' & the bandits now have a shooting range - you guessed it - behind that locked gate. There are 6 new legendary weapons to be one in these games - 3 pistols & 3 rifles.

laura

Reaction score
there is one in the whore house that even says: this door needs a key... i want that key

Yeah that key is in the chest behind the bar to the right when you first walk in

Status
Not open for further replies.