• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why must we have horns as an evil character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bounty Hunter

Why must we have horns as an evil character?

Okay well my badass character was good. But I got depressed and angry and well... I was given a blackmail note.. I killed my wife, thinking everything would be okay. I got to my hooker wife in Bloodstone, she divorces me. So I blow her away too. Before I know it, the entire city of Bloodstone is littered in bodies.
I just loaded my game, and well.. When I looked at my character, I could see horns poking out of his hat. My question is; WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE HORNS ;-;. They just ruin the appearance of the character. Now I have to get my character back to good and Im halfway through the damn game..

Also; while doing the Lady Grey quest and you get the the second door.. How do you open it?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Why must we have horns as an evil character?

well, if you're pure while you're evil, you won't get horns...

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

The reason they have horns is because it makes your character look more evil and scary to children etc etc.
I think they could of used something else but well that's just the way of the gaming world i guess, don't like it don't play it.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

good : Angel [Halo]
Evil : Devil [Horns]

Good Or Evil.

It's quite simple.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

^ not really, my character is pale with red eyes, 100 evil no horns but is 100 pure. with the pure/kurrupt thing u can be evil without horns and just branches off more possibility to your character.

B

Bounty Hunter

^ I need to try that then...

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

yea, just set one of ur houses rent - 100%, save the game, then go on the xbox dashboard, put it to the DATE to the lowest, ( 1, 1, 2005 ), go back on fable , walk around, then save again, then go back the xbox dash board and set the date to the highest u can ( 31, 12 2025 ) And ur horns should go away.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

To be honest, I've never really like the "demon" aspect of Fable. Sure, sometimes you want your character to be Satan reincarnate but sometimes you just wish him to be something like an evil assassin or warlock; not a demon!

No other "super evil" character in any of the Fable games have ever had horns. Jack of Blades didn't, nor did Twinblade and they were about as evil as they come, right?

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

jack of blades wasnt human, twin blade , i dunno he's a bandit, but bandits dont really get horns.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

His current form when we knew him was, and bandits along with Twinblade most certainly are/were human.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

I don't see how you could just walk around with 2 foot horns protruding from your head.

Back in those days, they would have been, "WITCH!" and burnt you alive.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

Tsuyu;327326 said:
His current form when we knew him was, and bandits along with Twinblade most certainly are/were human.

I know, but NO bandits have ever had horns, hence me saying " But Bandits don't really get horns "

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Evil Scarecrow;327355 said:
I know, but NO bandits have ever had horns, hence me saying " But Bandits don't really get horns "

Yes and that is my point. No other human being in the world, no matter how rotten at the core, gets horns. Only the Hero. Which is why it seems rather stupid for him/her to grow them.

X

Xeon

Tsuyu;327326 said:

Twinblade never did anything evil, yeah yeah he raided traders and all that. Then again, the Hero did trespass...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Because being in charge of the murdering, raping and pillaging of an entire country isn't evil at all.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

^^ and he was a HERO which he should get horns, AND he would of done his fare share of killing raping ( poor women, they are tiny compared to him )

F

FiendFyre

I have a halo, which I don't much like either, but I want to be perfectly good, and get the 100% good/pure achievements.
It looks kind of daft perched on top of my hat but ah well XD
At least I'm not grey and scaly like my last character...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

FiendFyre;327544 said:
I have a halo, which I don't much like either, but I want to be perfectly good, and get the 100% good/pure achievements.
It looks kind of daft perched on top of my hat but ah well XD
At least I'm not grey and scaly like my last character...

well, if all you want is the achievements, why not just go back to neutral after getting 100% good and pure if you don't want the halo?:)

if you were to change your alignment/purity, i'd suggest staying 100% pure, but get really evil. your hair turns black, and you get pale skin and red eyes, but no horns. it's the coolest looking combination of alignment and purity in my opinion

corey151521

Reaction score

I know right? D:

But as I've heard, if you do just become Pure. You wont have horns.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I sort of just said that...

Status
Not open for further replies.