• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why PETA is number 2 on my "Hire Boba Fett to assassinate!" list

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Why PETA is number 2 on my "Hire Boba Fett to assassinate!" list

It would be funny if people didn't actually believe it. Religious fundamentalism is the most dangerous thing in the world today, without question. Why can't we all just learn to get along?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^I agree, I say shove religion, there should be no such thing... If you believe in a God (like me) buy a Bible, or your Faiths equivilant and sit down and read it, keep it to yourself and shut the **** up... thats what I do, when people ask my religion; just to make them feel sorry that they are so nosey, I say I am a Luciferist, you wanted to know? you get the most alienating feeling evar: you are talking to someone who might steal your cat and stab it on a altar!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Frankly, these guys **** me off. If I could, I would line them all up, tie them to a wall, wipe a bunch of rags up my ass after taking a nasty dump and not wiping, shoving it all of the mouths, ****ing on them, then have them form a line, and take a sledge hammer up through the line, starting from the back, and having start at the front with a torch. :thumbsup:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^I will have to remeber that for my imaginary Death-Camp :) ty... good idea

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

:p Most of these I invented on the spot when I was playing Call of Duty 4 when I was trying to talk to assholes. A lot of the time it shut them up. Unless they were rednecks. Then I just imitate a redneck and talk about how my crocodile farm is better than theirs. :lol:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

same :) I am harsh on games like "I will rape you, With a broomstick that has a rusty handle, and dont think I am letting your girlfreind off that easy!" that was my nicest online insult next to making fun of spelling errors...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Firis;249583 said:
same :) I am harsh on games like "I will rape you, With a broomstick that has a rusty handle, and dont think I am letting your girlfreind off that easy!"
Yeah....I despise it when people make remarks like that. I usually file multiple complaints against them too. The last person I filed against was banned from XBL. T'was a good day... :)

Oh, and BTW - don't know what your religion is but if you're in the God Squad (Christian) then there's the whole Great Commission to remember ;)

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I dont follow that :)

I believe that God wants us to follow his rules and worship him, yet enjoy the fruits of life as we see fit (and we have even before sin cast us out of Eden)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Great Commission - to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations. I.E - not
If you believe in a God (like me) buy a Bible, or your Faiths equivilant and sit down and read it, keep it to yourself and shut the **** up

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

yes if someone asks, go ahead and tell them, they are curious, if you dont want to thats your opinion :)
I havent brought anybody to Christ, cause everyone I know (except here) is Christian, but I have reclaimed a few freinds faiths though! So YAY!!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I'm a Christian, but I don't believe in judging people for their choices. God gave us free will, and that's his job. :)
Meanwhile I think the topic was Peta? I love turkey sandwiches.Nuff said.:p