• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Windows.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Windows: ever noticed how totally strange they are? Our entire social attitude towards their use depends on which side you're looking through? Standing on the inside and looking at someone outside is socially accepted. If you're standing on the outside and looking in at someone, that is not socially accepted. You're using the window for it's intended purpose, but from two different sides.

Funny, isn't it?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
The Chinese didn't even bother with glass for the longest time
Western civilization for the win LOL

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
How can I cut down on something I don't use? This was just a random thought I had when I was watching Midsummer Murders and a hobo (are they called hobos in England?) was looking at a fancy concert by pressing his face against the window from the outside.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Windows are ugly and stupid and I hate them and their mothers windows should all go jump off a cliff
I hate you windows

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
How can I cut down on something I don't use? This was just a random thought I had when I was watching Midsummer Murders and a hobo (are they called hobos in England?) was looking at a fancy concert by pressing his face against the window from the outside.

Yeah there are quite a few terms people use but Hobo is probably the term most people would associate with them.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
If you use binoculars, you're less likely to get caught. Some people prefer telescopes (you can pretend you were stargazing) but they won't believe that if it's during the day. But binoculars, you can always claim you're birdwatching.

(Not that I have any personal experience, of course.)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Yes, the common city pigeon is a most interesting species indeed.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Fortunately, I live in the suburbs. And at the beach, you're watching the Common Sand Tit! (I don't think that's actually a bird, but it should be.)

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
That reminds me of another funny thing.

Google "Great Tit" and look at the images.

and then

Google "Great Tits" and look at the images.

You'd expect to see two or more of the same bird that your first search resulted in, but....

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I'm getting around half-half with the second result.

Google is smart like that, it takes account your previous search history. As expected form Tsuyu.
But then I think I've been doing a little too much birdwatching...