• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know what really grinds my gears?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Oh I get it now. I don't see that where I live, but that is probably because it is too damn cold.

And I think it is called "being a fool".

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

JohnDoe;383539 said:
I can't find any pictures of what I'm talking about, I'm sure there's a name for it but I don't know what it is. So you're wearing a shirt, you pull the front part of it over the back of your neck. The result is that you have two arms in the sleeves but your neck isn't in the shirt, and the rest of the shirt is on your back and your chest is exposed. This is something that I see on a somewhat regular basis.

Isn't that extremely gay? Y'know, liek the "spinning" together of the top and bottom of the front of the shirt?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

JohnDoe;383567 said:
Though I find it to look absolutely ridiculous.

Yep, that's gangsta style for you.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Indeed.
But, if you have a bigger shirt than normal, pulling the back of your shirt over your head is a good way to cover your head from sunlight (if you don`t have a cap/hat at hand). Not that I`d go out in public this way, though.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Tsuyu;383186 said:
There's this douche at work whom you can hear from across the room(the room house 100+ people, just to get the scale of it). PUT THE F*CKING THINGS OVER YOUR EARS AND LOWER THE VOLUME!

...I feel sligthly better now.

get promoted and fire him :p There's one at my school, and he is a douchebag.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Don't forget about those who sag their pants, they can't even run in them without looking ridiculous and trying to keep them up.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Tsuyu;383186 said:
Douchebags who wear their headphones either around their neck, or behind their ears with the earpieces on either side of their forehead! The reason why headphones were invented was so that everyone else could be spared of your douchebaggy taste in music!

God.

There's this douche at work whom you can hear from across the room(the room house 100+ people, just to get the scale of it). PUT THE F*CKING THINGS OVER YOUR EARS AND LOWER THE VOLUME!

...I feel sligthly better now.

I do hope you mean that you hate this when music is playing, as opposed to what your post implied which was that you just hated that - period.

I wear headphones around my neck. I'm not a douche... If I listen to music, I put them on my head and listen. Besides, you wouldn't be able to hear mine. It's all mainly bass anyways.