• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Character(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameStopPro

Reaction score
Your Character(s)

Idk but I think this Fable will probably have better character building options. What I'm gonna do first is make a character look similiar to me, then for some odd reason make a funny lady gaga character, then i will make a guy charater to look like a pirate. So what are u going to design ur character to look like?:ninja:

The Fable Nerd

Reaction score
Re: Your Character(s)

P0rnstar

imeanwot?

Possibly a Ninja to be honest.

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score

i kind of wont my guy two look like van helsing

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Well, with my main character in F2, I had a sort of pirate/bounty hunter look going on.

My evil one looked pretty damn intense. Was full evil/corrupt, with some face paint from Murgo, hat and all that. Looked like a demonic van helsing!

I'll just see what's available in this game. Hopefully Aurora will yield some interesting things

Dman3003

Reaction score

My guy will be random so he will look like whatever the morphing and haircuts do to him. He will also have the LE tattoos.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

GameStopPro;436653 said:
What I'm gonna do first is make a character look similiar to me
I disagree, personally. It'd be a horror to have a character in Fable who looks like me. For some reason, I don't feel comfortable. Not because I'm a creep or any of the such, but simply because I prefer having a character that is not myself, look-wise. Personality, I do prefer to have that of my own.

Having that said, mine is probably going to be a well-respected mage-like character. Of course, first playthrough will be good and pure, provided that both of these things are featured in Fable 3 as well.

sirsimon

Reaction score

My character will be handsome and swashbuckling, with a bit of poshness due to my royal nature. I will wear that green uniform seen on the earlier trailers. I will use a sword and gun, a little magic, but not too much.

Finally, I think I will have shoulder length hair and a bit of stubble. Esentially, to look like me as much as possible

Lunar

Reaction score

lets hope they have g-units and all that **** becuz i wanna make mine gangsta

Sin

is God
Reaction score

My first character will be evil, so I'm going to make him look as horrifying as possible of course.
A mini-satan.

Kazmir

Reaction score

this has to be the 10th thread but who cares........if i cant morph my charcter into the monster on the fable 2 cover art (on top of page) then i would be disapointed.

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

maybe id make my character look like adom sandler so that i can do the chicken dance and still be respected
(i dont know how i figured this but i bet it would be funny!!!)

Elisha

Reaction score

At first I would make a Neutral girl, She will be neutral not all heavenly like and Satan Like, it overdoes it If you ask me, She will use small Guns and The sword and Be Thin. She will dress like a rouge in fighting and at home formal clothes will suit her :p

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

something like a Commando or something.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hmmmm.....I think I'll make her good/pure...wearing mostly roguey type clothing. using guns and swords...probably no magic (don't want her looking OLD now do we?).

At some point make her blonde(maybe). i hope there is more selection in the make-up area.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I'm gonna look like a mysterious stranger who saves the day.
Kinda hard in Fable cuz everyone knows you even if you change your appearance completely.

Which sucks

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

I'm gonna look like a mysterious stranger who saves the day.
Kinda hard in Fable cuz everyone knows you even if you change your appearance completely.

Which sucks

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you can wear disguises.

Im gonna make my character Look good/pure wearing high class clothes and using mainly a good solid gun/pistol. A thin sword (more for decoration than actually using) And if the will lines are gone then I will be uber magical!

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

1st: Evil/Pure, Male, Angel of Death like, probably with some type of robe, tats all over, chains everywehere. if not then the mistpeak coat with some type of chain like outfit to the rest, all black.
2nd: Good/pure, Female, pretty much, the hottest woman in fable kind of thing.
3rd: Evil/Corrupt, Male, Satan not much else on the explanation.

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score

I'm going to play myself the first play-through as I will make decisions that I would likely make, just as they suggested in the video. I'm probably going to be a mostly pure good character who uses blades and ranged weapons.

Second play-through will be a female... no idea what she'll be though.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

Im going to make my 1st character very official and clean, and my 2nd character suave but raggy, like Magoichi off Samurai Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.