• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Your Kingdom

blank.gif

This is your Albion, it's people will do as you say, or they may or may not die.

So tell me forum, how will your Albion be?

Mine will be completely industralized, with factories and smog in every corner of the map. Is unemployment an issue? No, every person in Albion will be working in said factories, even children.

Most of the money will go for my personal profit, but what's left of it goes to the military, as their are my primary defense and attack form for coming attacks, be it from outside or inside my kingdom.

Reaction score
Re: Your Kingdom

Mine will be the oppisite- childeren will not work, there will be no factorys only blacsmiths, pubs etc....

ill make it as nice as possible, i will spend alot of my money on my forces and some on my family

will make my own money by doing jobs, adventuring and stuff

(im gona be poor as hell lol)

i will probs have some factorys but make working time low

GrimWhim

Reaction score

You do know I made a thread like this not too long ago, right?

Anyways, I do plan on industrializing my kingdom but only for the sake of progress. I don't care much about the castle but if there are certain things that can only be accessed FROM having an extravagant castle, I may forsake my people just to expand it.

Like you, I will make sure my armed forces is without equal but I plan on taking care of some issues myself. Mostly for adventure but also because it'll be an excellent way to show my people that I do get involved with their petty affairs.

In fact... I may make my kingdom like a larger version of Bloodstone, haha.

I guess it's just me but I don't care much for the law.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Mine will be simple. Small litlle houses will be given to everyone who does not have one. Food will be fed with the small gardens that would be garden by you. Taxes exist only to the ones who can afford to pay the taxes. Laws would be enforced. But I say. You make it into the castle jail. Say hello to hell. Majors would be killed a long death, and minnor would be put in HJ. I would get gifts and money.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

MY kingdom will be left without a king, bacause i do not want to rule

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

ANYTHING FOR PROFIT, AND ANYTHING TO KEEP MY LADY GREY HAPPY (IF SHES IN IT) :D

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

i would let parliament rule over the kingdom and make the decisions

GrimWhim

Reaction score

SonofRaiden;426793 said:
MY kingdom will be left without a king, bacause i do not want to rule

SonofRaiden;426795 said:
i would let parliament rule over the kingdom and make the decisions

That would defeat the purpose of the game in which YOU rule. You don't always have to be in the castle doing kingly stuff but you have to remember that your kingdom will suffer because of it.

LyNxY yO;426794 said:
ANYTHING FOR PROFIT, AND ANYTHING TO KEEP MY LADY GREY HAPPY (IF SHES IN IT) :D

Mmm... Lady Grey. Make sure you invite me over to your kingdom so I can put a couple of rounds into her.

Reaction score

Infact i might just go off adventuring and leave my kingdom to rot, see what happens lol

GrimWhim

Reaction score

II Knight-Of-Blades II;426802 said:
Infact i might just go off adventuring and leave my kingdom to rot, see what happens lol

Your kingdom will rot, that's what will happen.

sirsimon

Reaction score

my kingdom will have rolling fields and forests, but in the cities, great, industrial, hundreds of factories. There will no children in factories, adults will be working there with fair wages, houses will be neat and lovely. Children will recieve education.

In the north, there will be some areas of factories, a peace treaty will be signed with aurora, but should they attack first, no mercy.

The castle will be magnificent and I will travel the land visiting my people and opening buildings.

sirsimon

Reaction score

forgot to mention, the army will be fully paid, and I would have no parliament, just me, me, me

Crime will be harsh, if they are minor, jail time and a heavy fine. serious, well....execution, by me or my executioners

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

thou shalt not double post.
a rotted kingdom. when i get back the butler is hung from the chandelier saying "your health Is Low" and for no reason michael palin goes Lemon Curry?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

I noticed that some of you are going to be very disappointed when Fable III comes out. You're adding features that they've never even mentioned.

Who wants to bet there's going to be at least ten or more posts/threads complaining about how the game was over-hyped and a massive disappointment within the first week of it being released?

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

lmao, that will totally happen.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

GrimWhim;426801 said:
Mmm... Lady Grey. Make sure you invite me over to your kingdom so I can put a couple of rounds into her.

Defo ;), she can take it :kiss::wub:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

LyNxY yO;426818 said:
Defo ;), she can take it :kiss::wub:

I didn't mean sex. I meant I was going to shoot your Lady Grey until she dropped dead and then head back to my kingdom and make love to her there. This way, only I can have Lady Grey and you get to end up all alone.

:devil:

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

Who knows what mines will look like? I'm basing my decisions on the flip of a coin.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

mine will be only my castle, while everyone works in my albion-sized fortress

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

I see a kingdom and I want to paint it black!

Status
Not open for further replies.